• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edward Green @ Kurt Geiger now £99

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can proxy for a price of Total + Internal Shipping + International Shipping + 10%. If anyone wants to do this deal, and pay me via paypal (fees are inclusive in the deal), then i can get them posted to me and send them out. This depends if they have your size of course, as the actual Kurt Geiger store is running fairly low on stock. Or if you wish to pay yourself, and have them posted to me, then it is obviously just International Shipping (£25 roughly) + Total of your order + 10%.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
are there no professional Ebayers in the UK?

You could buy the entire stock and sell them at $225 each, and your buyers would love you at that price.

Would you guys pay me 225 a pair if I bought out the rest?
tounge.gif

I'm proxying a couple of pairs if anyone is interested. (although I wonder why I offer considering the twat in the proxy thread)

K

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd think about it seriously.

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well the red in UK 12 is gone from the KG website. VKK3450, is that good news or bad news for me? Edit: WOOOOOOHAAAAAAA!!! Nothing like $200 EG shoes!
Originally Posted by VKK3450
Would you guys pay me 225 a pair if I bought out the rest?
tounge.gif
I'm proxying a couple of pairs if anyone is interested. (although I wonder why I offer considering the twat in the proxy thread) K

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think someone should buy them all and send them out for free- anything less is downright ungentlemanly.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
are there no professional Ebayers in the UK?

You could buy the entire stock and sell them at $225 each, and your buyers would love you at that price.

Thought about it; can't be bothered. Would be fairly easy money though.

I suspect one of the big eBay UK shoe merchants - sausages or modern vintage IIRC - will eventually notice this deal and hop aboard.

Originally Posted by jimmyoneill
I can proxy...

I'm proxying a couple of pairs if anyone is interested...

Good on you both for offering.

I got seriously fed up seeing all these KG shoes last time round and definitely won't be proxying this time round. Having said that, they do indeed look a lot better in real life than in the photos. Fairly versatile, regardless on the brand name. I certainly wouldn't have paid anything close to full retail myself but at this sort of price level, they're a great deal (if they fit you well).

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrZRM
Well the red in UK 12 is gone from the KG website. VKK3450, is that good news or bad news for me?

Edit: WOOOOOOHAAAAAAA!!! Nothing like $200 EG shoes!

You know I ordered them for you. Dont rub it in the other kids faces.

Play nice....

K

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, never mind.
blush.gif

You know I ordered them for you. Dont rub it in the other kids faces.

Play nice....

K

No seriously!
bounce2.gif
worship.gif

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jimmyoneill
I can proxy for a price of Total + Internal Shipping + International Shipping + 10%. If anyone wants to do this deal, and pay me via paypal (fees are inclusive in the deal), then i can get them posted to me and send them out. This depends if they have your size of course, as the actual Kurt Geiger store is running fairly low on stock. Or if you wish to pay yourself, and have them posted to me, then it is obviously just International Shipping (£25 roughly) + Total of your order + 10%.

Pm sent.

Pengranger

Reaction score
Liberty on Regent Street has the deal @ £99. Unfortunately they don't have 9.5. They certainly have 10 and 11 in all but the green suede.

Selfridges are still £175.

zalb916

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pengranger
Liberty on Regent Street has the deal @ £99. Unfortunately they don't have 9.5. They certainly have 10 and 11 in all but the green suede.

Selfridges are still £175.

FWIW, Liberty will ship to the U.S.

CHITON

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pengranger
Liberty on Regent Street has the deal @ £99.

Do they have the Chelseas also or only the suedes? Thank you.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrZRM
Well the red in UK 12 is gone from the KG website. VKK3450, is that good news or bad news for me?

Edit: WOOOOOOHAAAAAAA!!! Nothing like $200 EG shoes!

phew.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads