• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Edward Green @ Kurt Geiger now £99

r_fine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
I can get someone to pick it up in London,where can you get them?Does Harrods have them?I'd like to get them for 99,I think harrods has them at 175.

I am not up to speed on price and availability by location. A few flippers finally got to work on this.

This is the KG store locator: http://www.kurtgeiger.com/store-locator

Try the flagship in Regent Street. You could call ahead for availability.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

If anyone can find /pick up a pair of the UK 9.5 Navy/Blue suede Sandringhams, I would be most grateful. I have located a pair in the green and the burgundy (at a KG store), but no luck with the navy.

Much thanks

-

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oscarthewild
Hello,

If anyone can find /pick up a pair of the UK 9.5 Navy/Blue suede Sandringhams, I would be most grateful. I have located a pair in the green and the burgundy (at a KG store), but no luck with the navy.

Much thanks

-

What store did you call if you don't mind me asking?I am trying to get the wine in 10.5

NOLA1

Reaction score
is anyone willing to pick me up a pair in leather? please pm. thx.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What store did you call if you don't mind me asking?I am trying to get the wine in 10.5

I called a few stores and think (hope!) I wrote down which one had these. I will review when I get back to work tomorrow and post it here. Harrods had them a few days ago but it is impossible to get through to the shoe department most of the time and they are too swamped to go look at the shoes.

Anyone have any leads on the navy suedes in 9.5?

-

DrZRM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wine suede shoes in 12E arrived yesterday. Thanks to everyone who made it possible, I love them.

worship.gif

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sorry for the delay. Shoes were gone when I called back. Think someone else came in and stated that they had called and the SA gave them the shoes.

-

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello,

For those who got the shoes shipped, can anyone share the shipping charges from Selfridges, Liberty or Harrods?

Much thanks

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm interested in a navy 10.5D US if anyone has a pair they don't want.

lefty

Geoff Gander

Reaction score
I got my wine chelseas in the mail yesterday - they are sweet! I find it hard to say which I prefer - navy or wine - but the wife prefers the wine.

The she said, "Now you just need green and light tan and you've got most of the colours".

To which I said, "Nah, I can't see myself wearing green shoes."

To which was her rejoinder, "But if they're dark like these [pointing to the latest arrivals] they would look nice."

Ahhhh crap. Now I'm really circling the drain. Thank you, SF.

Pics to come whenever I can get to it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads