• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ECA Stack

mikej77

Reaction score
I would personally stay away from this stuff, just watch your diet and you will shed some weight.

mikej77

Reaction score
Just a personal choice really. A lot of it has to do with the fact that it really just gives a mild burst of energy. With some people, it can lead to high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, etc. I just think with something like this, its probably worth asking your doctor for an opinion on it.

tom288

Reaction score
Keep your doses at 25mg ephedrine and 200 caffeine, dont go over 100 mg E in a day, have at least 4 hours between each dose. Also, you might not wanna take it close to bed. Drink a ton of water, no additional caffeine, and make sure youre eating around 6 meals a day if you can. This stuff really kills your appetite, its important to make yourself eat. It also makes you sweat a lot more during activity. Any pains stop taking it. Ephedrine isnt really dangerous, its only prohibited because people were overdosing on the stuff big time.

RubberSoul

Reaction score
Would it be more effective to take 12mg ephedrine with 100mg caffeine every 2-3 hours?

Is it safe to to do HIIT or any intense workout while using an ECA?

Is the aspirin necessary or not?

tom288

Reaction score
go to bodybuilding.com and do a search for ECA stacks youll find out all you need to know

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stay away from the stuff. Try cutting out high fructose corn syrup and processed foods and join a long distance running club.

tom288

Reaction score
Its fine if you do the right doseage, and you generally cycle 4 weeks on, one week off. Dont join a running club, that is if youre trying to keep/build muscle. Stick to moderate cardio, like walking at 4+ MPH or ellipticals for around 40 minutes, or HIIT for 20 or so.

BEEZO

Reaction score
I have an ECA syrup mixed up for me... but don't rely on it to cut... its basically for a burst of energy... I depend on diet and busting my @ss in the gym to burn up the fat

adversity04

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tom288
Stick to moderate cardio, like walking at 4+ MPH or ellipticals for around 40 minutes, or HIIT for 20 or so.

lol? Walking is easy cardio, elliptical would be moderate and HIIT done properly will kick your ass. At least be consistent with your examples
tounge.gif

tom288

Reaction score
For losing fat ellipticals and walking are about the same in intensity, only HIIT and running are actually difficult. Moderate intensity has to due with exercising within a range for your heart rate, not how you "feel" about it. So I was being consistent.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tom288
For losing fat ellipticals and walking are about the same in intensity, only HIIT and running are actually difficult. Moderate intensity has to due with exercising within a range for your heart rate, not how you "feel" about it. So I was being consistent.

Not really. Elliptical, done in a manly way
lol8[1].gif
(>7mph w/ arms doing most of the work), is just as effective as running. You can program the machine to do high-low intensity or arms only-legs only-reverse intervals as well.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EC stacks do work and I'd add a gugglesterone complex in there as that will help maintain the boosted metabolism.

That being said, my main issue as of late is cycling off of the stack and keeping the weight off.

tom288

Reaction score
Well, I can do ellipticals all day long, with asthma, but running or HIIT is a lot harder for me. And no I dont baby it when Im on the elliptical.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads