• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROPS █ Final Few Shirts █ J. Crew, Rugby, Uniqlo, Missoni (all size small)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Up for sale are several shirts that don’t fit me anymore. I recently bulked up. These are all in size small and medium. They are from slimfit brands like Ralph Lauren Black Label, J. Crew, Rugby, Uniqlo, Save Khaki, Missioni, H&M, Lands End Canvas, and 3Sixteen.

All size small or medium. They all have classic fabrics (gingham, tartan, blackwatch, buffalo check, chambray, madras, oxford, etc.)

They are all either in good condition or NWT. I’d like to monetize them and clear space for new ones in my wardrobe. I am offering these at cheap prices.

Always add 4% for PayPal, as I can no longer accept personal payments.

Sales are final.

As an incentive, I will be providing the first person to buy at least four shirts with this FREE chambray shirt from Land's End Canvas. Size medium, washed once but NEVER WORN.

IMG_8825.jpg

IMG_8824.jpg

IMG_8822.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G. Uniqlo, 100% cotton with flannel finish, size small, worn 3x (washed)

I bought this for about $35 including tax. Looking for $19 shipped CONUS -----> drop to $15 shipped CONUS

IMG_8820.jpg

IMG_8819.jpg

IMG_8818.jpg

I. NWT Missioni, 100% chambray cotton, size 38 US / 48 EU

Also considering keeping this one since the fabric is so nice. Has really nice MOP buttons and red threading. Made in Italy.

I bought this for about $55 including tax at Filene's. I'm looking to get back what I paid for it, plus shipping. So $60 shipped CONUS.

IMG_8851.jpg

IMG_8853.jpg

IMG_8850.jpg

IMG_8852.jpg

IMG_8855.jpg

IMG_8849.jpg

K. H&M, 100% cotton, size medium

I bought this for about $40 including tax. Looking for $19 shipped CONUS ----> drop to $15 shipped CONUS

IMG_8831.jpg

IMG_8830.jpg

IMG_8828.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B. J. Crew, 100% cotton with flannel finish, size small, worn 2x

I bought this for about $75 with tax. I'm looking for $29 shipped CONUS

SOLD

IMG_8817.jpg

IMG_8868.jpg

IMG_8869.jpg

IMG_8867.jpg

D. J. Crew, 100% Indian Madras cotton, size small, worn 2x

I bought this for about $75 with tax. I'm looking for $29 shipped CONUS

SOLD

IMG_8808.jpg

IMG_8806.jpg

IMG_8805.jpg

F. Uniqlo x Jil Sander (“+J”) from the first season of the collab in 2009, 100% cotton with flannel finish, size medium, worn 1x

I bought this for about $50 including tax. Now might be considered an "SF Collectors item" since it was from the first season. Looking for $29 shipped CONUS.

SOLD

IMG_8845.jpg

IMG_8844.jpg

IMG_8841.jpg

H. Save Khaki, 100% cotton, size M, worn 1x

Considering keeping this one since Save Khaki is hard to find outside NYC.

I bought this for about $75 including tax. Looking for $29 shipped CONUS.

SOLD

IMG_8838.jpg

IMG_8837.jpg

IMG_8833.jpg

C. J. Crew, 100% Irish Linen by Baird & McNutt (thicker and more wrinkle resistant than standard linent), size small, worn 1x and DRY CLEANED

I bought this for about $80 with tax. SOLD

IMG_8856.jpg

IMG_8799.jpg

IMG_8798.jpg

L. New without tags, 3Sixteen, 100% super thick “Melton” wool, size small, NEVER WORN

SOLD

The Melton wool on this shirt is SUPER thick. See second picture for reference. This is a substantial shirt that might be considered a "shirt jacket." Great for the colder months.

Retailed for about $300. Looking for $100 shipped CONUS. Compare with the one here

IMG_8859.jpg

IMG_8860.jpg

IMG_8858.jpg

IMG_8857.jpg

E. Rugby University Oxford in light blue(size medium), 100% oxford, worn 3x 

SOLD

IMG_8861.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Measurements upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads