1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dries Van Noten Light Cotton Trousers

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by gustavobradley, May 12, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gustavobradley

gustavobradley Senior member

For sale is a pair of charcoal patterned Dries Van Noten trousers in a lightweight cotton, perfect for spring and summer. In classic Dries fashion, the fabric feels incredible, and wears more like a tropical wool or a silk blend than any cotton I've felt. Unsure of the season, but the tag suggests that it is from before 2010 (at least). Condition is about an 8.5/10. There is a loose thread or two, and some wear on the buttonholes, but the pants themselves still look excellent.
    Measurements:
    - Waist width: 37.5cm
    - Waist 28cm
    - Thigh width 30cm
    - Inseam 76cm
    - Hem width 19.5cm
    Purchased these from a consignment shop to try out a pair of wider trousers, but the inseam is just too cropped for me (6'3") and the rest of my wardrobe. Photos are from the consignment shop, but I am more than happy to provide additional photos or fit pictures for serious buyers. Price is fair, but negotiable.

Purchase price adds $15 shipping to Canada/the US. All other buyers, PM me for a quote.

Attached Files:

2. gustavobradley

gustavobradley Senior member

Price drop - $121 + shipping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.