• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dries Van Noten Light Cotton Trousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustavobradley

Reaction score
For sale is a pair of charcoal patterned Dries Van Noten trousers in a lightweight cotton, perfect for spring and summer. In classic Dries fashion, the fabric feels incredible, and wears more like a tropical wool or a silk blend than any cotton I've felt. Unsure of the season, but the tag suggests that it is from before 2010 (at least). Condition is about an 8.5/10. There is a loose thread or two, and some wear on the buttonholes, but the pants themselves still look excellent.
Measurements:
- Waist width: 37.5cm
- Waist 28cm
- Thigh width 30cm
- Inseam 76cm
- Hem width 19.5cm
Purchased these from a consignment shop to try out a pair of wider trousers, but the inseam is just too cropped for me (6'3") and the rest of my wardrobe. Photos are from the consignment shop, but I am more than happy to provide additional photos or fit pictures for serious buyers. Price is fair, but negotiable.

Purchase price adds $15 shipping to Canada/the US. All other buyers, PM me for a quote.

Attachments

• Pant hem.jpg
    Pant hem.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Pant front detail.jpg
    Pant front detail.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Tag detail.jpg
    Tag detail.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Pant back.jpg
    Pant back.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Pant front.jpg
    Pant front.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads