1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Do you prefer your coats buttoned or unbuttoned

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GuidoWongolini, May 21, 2009.

1. sii1981

sii1981 Well-Known Member

there was a few post saying something about looking slimmer with the buttons done up, i dont find that to be the case in your photos, you're not fat to begin with and looking a little less fat isnt that important . your jacket being well fitted should hang well off of your shoulders anyway, so its just a preference thing, i dont like to walk around with my jacket buttoned up if im not wearing a tie, but i probably will if i'm wearing one. even with a tie clip a little guy in my head tells me that the tie will be flapping about if i dont button up quick.[​IMG]