• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you look like a celebrity?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mikemas22
When in the US I'm always told (esp. by 16-18 year olds) I look like Zac Efron. Some of them think I'm Zac Efron... especially in California
laugh.gif

Myheritage.com says Ashton Kutcher.

I highly doubt both
tounge.gif

In Europe, they don't give a damn
frown.gif

Maybe you are putting on too much make-up?

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
dule_hill_0.jpg

Ed DulÃ
00a9.png
. Quality Seller.

Hahahahahahaha... Oh my... Oh... my God.
crackup[1].gif

Ed DulÃ
00a9.png
a.k.a. Edmorel.
rotflmao.gif

Brad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some gal at a deli I used to frequent often told me I looked like Matthew Broderick. Maybe I look like him in the face, but I'm probably 5 inches taller and a whole lot stouter.

juicemakesugar

Reaction score
A couple years ago, I uploaded one of my pics to that website that compares your face to that of a vast database of celebrities.

I got: Johnny Depp, Tony Leung,
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

BUT I also got Alicia Keys
frown.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by X-It
Hahahahahahaha... Oh my... Oh... my God.
crackup[1].gif

Ed DulÃ
00a9.png
a.k.a. Edmorel.
rotflmao.gif

Everyone tends to agree... Well, everyone except him, of course. I guess they don't sell mirrors on ebay.
confused.gif

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Everyone tends to agree... Well, everyone except him, of course.

I guess they don't sell mirrors on ebay.
confused.gif

Ed is funny. I like reading his comments.
smile.gif

Osprey Guy

Reaction score
I haven't heard either of these for awhile, ever since I changed the way I wear my beard. For most of the late 80's, 90's and up until a few years ago, I had a full beard that I kept close-cropped. Depending on which sunglasses, or eyeglasses I wore I'd often be told how I looked like one of two celebrities...

I've frequently had people tell me that I looked like Billy Joel...Especially when I wear a certain pair sunglasses (They were by Versace, sort of a classic Foster Grant type style). On at least three separate occasions, when I'd driven up to NY, I had toll booth operators look over at me and yell "Hey, it's Billy Joel!" And they were being serious. (I just looked at my pic in my SF Profle...If I imagine that I'm wearing sunglasses and if I squint a bit...I can see the Billy Joel possibilty).

On the other hand, back when I was wearing eyeglasses (my vision has since improved), I had one particular pair that I'd wear and probably at least once a week people would tell me how I looked just like Billy Crystal. Go figure...

Dennis

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rachel Hunter 70%
Chuck Yeager 66%
Kevin Spacey 66%
Kathleen Turner 64%
William H Macy 63%
Ian Sonerhalder 63%
Bing Crosby 62%
Paul Walker 61%
Joshua Jackson 61%
Karolina Kurkova 56%

I don't understand how this can be accurate at all. I ran a picture of my wife and I and she had a 64% match to Kathleen Turner, Jodie Sweetin, Sara Evans and Eva Longoria. First of all my wife and I look absolutely nothing alike so how we both match Kathleen Turner by 64% I have no idea. Also, how does one women look equally alike the 4 women listed?

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been told i look like:

Daughtry
Vin Diesel
Jason biggs

all of them were followed by me saying "F*ck You"

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While staying in a hostel in Salzburg a groups of Asian people told me that I looked like "hollywood movie star, Ben Affleck."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads