• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you look like a celebrity?

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Kevin Costner 83% Hugh Grant 80% Robert DeNiro 80% Chad Michael Murray (who?) 78% Hugh Jackman 75% Adam Sandler 75% Woody Harrelson 75% John Cusack 74% Jeff Bridges 74% Angelina Jolie 74%
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Lolz you guys are going to love this: 74% Ricky Martin Ryan Phillippe 66% Jensen Ackles (54%) Halle Berry 66% - i always knew i was hot
bounce2.gif
Patricia Arquette 63% Patricia Velasquez 67% Brooke Shields 70% There were two other guys that i'd never heard of. Tried it on another photo. won't bother with %s Oded Fehr Keanu Reeves Denzel Washington (how this happens when I am white, i don't know) jamie bell hillary swank gerald ford (wtf?) jack hanson matt damon viktor something IRL I've gotten Jude Law more than anything else, often in the summer when I'm dressed like Dickie Greenleaf.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
My tan is rarely as good as his though.
frown.gif

Two questions... How is it possible that I look more like Angelina Jolie (my least) than you do like anybody other than a gay flamenco dancer, and can I start grabbing my own *******, or would that look weird?

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The g33k dresses like Dickie G33kleaf? Did he bash his head in with an oar and steal his clothes in some strange manlove psychotic break too? I think we've seen this movie.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
that site is weird. i don't think i look like any celebrities but i tried it and got all these people i don't know except michelle branch and the saved by the bell chick who i don't even look like:

Aya Matsuura 95%
Ueto Aya 86%
Martine McCutcheon 83%
Michelle Branch 82%
Tiffani Thiessen 76%

eh.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
that site is weird. i don't think i look like any celebrities but i tried it and got all these people i don't know except michelle branch and the saved by the bell chick who i don't even look like: Aya Matsuura 95% Ueto Aya 86% Martine McCutcheon 83% Michelle Branch 82% Tiffani Thiessen 76%
eh.gif

Actually you kind of do look like Tiffani Thiessen.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
That's only 5 (the website gives you 8). You're leaving the women out, aren't you?
laugh.gif

actually I couldnt work out where you guys were getting all those names from...it led me through to some montage thing with my top five (as posted), and then I couldnt see anything else....although admittedly since I was at work, didnt spend too long looking.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
actually I couldnt work out where you guys were getting all those names from...it led me through to some montage thing with my top five (as posted), and then I couldnt see anything else....although admittedly since I was at work, didnt spend too long looking.

mine only gave me 5 too... /shrug

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
Aya Matsuura 95% /shrug
4.jpg
Well, the nice skin makes you look like twins... Plus, didn't you once date a Vietnamese guy?
Originally Posted by Connemara
edmorel's survey: Dule Hill: 100%
dule_hill_0.jpg
Ed DulÃ
00a9.png
. Quality Seller.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Wait, how does everyone know what shellshock looks like? Are these monitor screens two-way?

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Wait, how does everyone know what shellshock looks like? Are these monitor screens two-way?
Some of us have had the pleasure of wining and dining the young lady, even if it was for free at a random loft party in South Pasadena (I need more shrimp!).

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Some of us have had the pleasure of wining and dining the young lady, even if it was for free at a random loft party in South Pasadena (I need more shrimp!).
You never bring me flowers.

mikemas22

Reaction score
When in the US I'm always told (esp. by 16-18 year olds) I look like Zac Efron. Some of them think I'm Zac Efron... especially in California
laugh.gif

Myheritage.com says Ashton Kutcher.

I highly doubt both
tounge.gif

In Europe, they don't give a damn
frown.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads