• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you know hand made shoes?

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
costanzaPopcorn.gif

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by djordje esquire
Don't bother with the price of a hotel as you are welcome to stay in my flat for free.

What a generous offer, Mr Bocak!

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't want to spoil the party, but I quite liked these as a more casual wholecut:
art100.jpg

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Family_Guy_Peter_Popcorn_E.gif

cdmoore1855

Reaction score
I think I had better cancel my G&G bespoke order and take the next plane to Zagreb. Those Gary Glitter platforms are fantastic

Torrente

Reaction score
Dragi moj Đorđe,

Pa trebao si prvo malo proučiti forum prije nego si krenuo s ovakvim postom. Ovo su ljudi koji znaju poneÅ¡to o cipelama.

Sorry for native speaking remark.

On the other hand for those of you who might be considering a pair of shoes from Zagreb, Croatia you might contact this guy www.strugar.hr. He is acctualy in the same street. No I am not him, I'm just a friend and a loyal customer.

Take care

Sebastian

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Torrente

On the other hand for those of you who might be considering a pair of shoes from Zagreb, Croatia you might contact this guy www.strugar.hr. He is acctualy in the same street. No I am not him, I'm just a friend and a loyal customer.

Take care

This one looks considerably better, than the OP's suggestion.

Want to share some details?
I understand they are wood pegged? Are they made by hand? Also in which price range are we?
Maybe you have some pics of the shoes made for you?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Torrente
Dragi moj Đorđe,

Pa trebao si prvo malo proučiti forum prije nego si krenuo s ovakvim postom. Ovo su ljudi koji znaju poneÅ¡to o cipelama.

Sorry for native speaking remark.

Take care

Thanks for its help but I am here to practice my English. I agree that Stugar makes some nice shoes but only since 1968 which is half the time not that it should matter greatly. I have two models of them which I wear very much but not as much to compete with my Bočak collection.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads