• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool cool. Dryers are not common where I live and I haven't used one in seven years. I usually hand-wash my wool socks with wool shampoo and line dry them, but sometimes I get lazy and toss them in the washing machine on cold. So far, so good, but I was wondering if dryers would wreck them. I assumed so but wasn't sure.
Interesting fact about South Korea! When I think of South Korea, a "hi-tech" image like Star Trek comes to mind.

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's true in some ways, but not in many others. Dryers, dishwashers, and ovens are all rare, garbage disposals nonexistent, and Internet Explorer is still incredibly popular, but at least we've got heated floors, great high speed rail, and a functional healthcare system!
Now you are talking!
heated floors heaven for poor blood circulation in feet and good health care system! I have stayed in toxic work environments just for health insurance.

Scooterputtputt

Reaction score
Maybe not a spate, but apparently it happens. DT warns that they will only warrant genuine DT socks (seems reasonable):

While back bought a bunch off eBay. New with defects. No warranty. Averaged around $12 a pair I believe. Couldn’t tell difference between those and the authorized ones

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! MPs?

Last edited:

chicagoan2016

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, both on the 5050 last. I was a little nervous about trying out the new last, but it's every bit as comfortable and supportive as my 55s
What kind of leathers do they have?
I was thinking of ordering some White's to wear with business casual. I could pull off wearing BHs and jeans.

redbaron1980

Reaction score
All the normal leathers you can get with the MPs, you just have to request in the notes field to have them made on the 5050. The black ones are Black Dress, and the reddish ones are the Latigo from Wickett and Craig that Bakers is running a special on right now

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please let us know how you get on - I really want these!
I will absolutely be posting fit pics and may even do a video review.

I know these are one of the most hyped moc toes in a while and I just so happened to be in a spot where my last moc toes were utterly destroyed and not really worth resoling/refurbishing. So I kinda needed them, I hope they're as good as they look

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads