• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whisky Cheviot 2 GMTO

GMTO Specs:
Last: 325
Width: E
Color: Whisky
Material: Shell Cordovan
Eyelets: Blind/Hidden (TBD this is the current preference)
Edges: Natural
Welt: Storm
Sole: JR Double Leather

Price with double JR soles:
Price (Including VAT) - £665
Price - (Excluding VAT) - £556.67 = about $691.12 (at current exchange rate)

Postage - This varies depending on where the customer is based. £30 to USA

Prices go up £25 March 1. We need to have full payment by the 28th to get in before that happens.

Whisky Cheviot 2 GMTO Spreadsheet

• 11/12 Signed up! Need one more! I have email addresses from about half of you. Please send me your emails so I can pass them along to Lauren once we have 12 as time will be a factor here to get in under the deadline. We must COMPLETE payment by the 28th. Don't miss out on a great GMTO and a great price!

DSky

Reaction score
Same here

Can you all please confirm your payment on the dedicated column?

=> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MnwLZw_BRkxZV59z6rk5SvZhk/edit#gid=1284680499

Speaking with Pernilla to see what she thinks about sizing. Any additional thoughts are welcome and appreciated, as I do not have any experience with this last.

I am a 10D on a Brannock; however, I have a tailor's bunion on my right foot in part due to a sports injury. It is relatively mild, but may now put me at an E for my right foot. I also use low profile orthotics.

9.5 Barrie
9.5 2030/2045
10D Sailor (This is a bit tight on my feet)

If I can provide any other helpful bits of information, please let me know! Excited to get this done :)

kczsilence

Reaction score
I emailed Pernilla on sizing for the Snowdon and am awaiting a response. Trying to see if it makes sense to size 1.5 down instead of just 1 like I have done for the Harlech, Dundee and Warlow. Dundee was too big and sold. Harlech and Warlow are a little big but can be sort of worn but not perfect. So need confirmation. I imagine the Snowdon is even larger to account for thick socks.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I emailed Pernilla on sizing for the Snowdon and am awaiting a response. Trying to see if it makes sense to size 1.5 down instead of just 1 like I have done for the Harlech, Dundee and Warlow. Dundee was too big and sold. Harlech and Warlow are a little big but can be sort of worn but not perfect. So need confirmation. I imagine the Snowdon is even larger to account for thick socks.

I was in same boat I emailed her I go I full size down and I take 8.5uk E on ashdown derby she recommended take same size this boot is tts plus you will be wearing snowdon with thick boot socks since leather is crazy thick, so it makes no sense to size down even further. I Hope it helps my man pay and gets this party started.

MSAINT

Reaction score

@momone
- i got the link for the payment today for the Zug Snowdon Boots and my payment is done.
All i can hope now is that we can close this out before the price increase. 

If the payment is done, there won't be any increase as we have payed in full!

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[URL=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bZ6_ctp_ElaAqFORjMMnwLZw_BRkxZV59z6rk5SvZhk/edit#gid=1245397831][COLOR=8B4513]brown shell MArlow Ptb[/COLOR]

The proposed makeup is identical to the RL Marlow PTB but it will be made under the Grasmere model (on the 325 last). The specs are: Specs:
  • Grasmere (325 last)
  • Dark brown (C&J color "dark cognac") shell cordovan
  • Exposed eyelets
  • Storm welt
  • Antique welt/edge
  • Separate signups for Double leather soles and Dainite soles
Price: £620 (less VAT is £516.67). Shipping to US is £30.00. I believe that the price indicated includes the increase to be applied on March 1. So, perhaps if we get 12 and all pay before then the price will be lower. For those who have signed the spreadsheet - It seemed to me that more people favored double leather soles so yesterday afternoon I PMed all who had signed up to see if we could get 12. I've heard from some but not all. Based on the responses that I received, even if all who have not gotten back to me vote for double leather soles (as opposed to Dainite soles) we would not reach 12. So, I have revised the spreadsheet. There are now two options - double leather soles and Dainite soles. I've moved members names to the respective option based on their previous stated preference. Those who indicated that they would go with the majority have been listed on both options, as have those who stated a preference but also indicated that they would go with the majority. If I mistakenly included or excluded a member from either option I apologize. Feel free to make the correction. As of this morning (assuming I have correctly allocated those who expressed an interest) there are 7 names listed on the option for double leather soles and 8 people listed on the option for Dainite soles. Click on BROWN SHELL MARLOW PTB above to go to the signup spreadsheet. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
[/url]

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whisky Cheviot 2 GMTO

GMTO Specs:
Last: 325
Width: E
Color: Whisky
Material: Shell Cordovan
Eyelets: Blind/Hidden (TBD this is the current preference)
Edges: Natural
Welt: Storm
Sole: JR Double Leather

Price with double JR soles:
Price (Including VAT) - £665
Price - (Excluding VAT) - £556.67 = about $691.12 (at current exchange rate)

Postage - This varies depending on where the customer is based. £30 to USA

Prices go up £25 March 1. We need to have full payment by the 28th to get in before that happens.

Whisky Cheviot 2 GMTO Spreadsheet

• 11/12 Signed up! Need one more! I have email addresses from about half of you. Please send me your emails so I can pass them along to Lauren once we have 12 as time will be a factor here to get in under the deadline. We must COMPLETE payment by the 28th. Don't miss out on a great GMTO and a great price!

I have email addresses from just about everyone. I'll PM you for them. If you know anyone interested in this last spot get them in asap. As it is we've probably lost today so 4 days left to pay or face the price increase.

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have red that everybody has to pay the price increase if there is any of 12 who has not payed in time.
I don't know if it is legal though.

Yes this is how it was conveyed. Pretty sure the legality of this isn't an issue they can just cancel the order. Plus it is a group order if the group hasn't fulfilled payment then the order isn't technically placed is it?

MSAINT

Reaction score

I have red that everybody has to pay the price increase if there is any of 12 who has not payed in time.
I don't know if it is legal though.

Where did you read that?
I've already payed full price, before march 1st, so it's final and it would be illegal to ask for more. The increase may apply to those who take too much time to pay though.

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where did you read that?
I've already payed full price, before march 1st, so it's final and it would be illegal to ask for more. The increase may apply to those who take too much time to pay though.

That is what was explained several days ago on here when discussing then MTO. Pretty sure it has been repeated quite a few times.

MSAINT

Reaction score

Yes this is how it was conveyed. Pretty sure the legality of this isn't an issue they can just cancel the order. Plus it is a group order if the group hasn't fulfilled payment then the order isn't technically placed is it?

Weird...

The worst thing is that there are 3 people on the waiting list who might have payed immediately @SirGaiwan @tianki and @supern0va and who all filled their size.

Still waiting for four payments : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MnwLZw_BRkxZV59z6rk5SvZhk/edit#gid=1284680499

@HerrMunich , @kczsilence , @shunted22 and @DSky Please, be swift and think of the others.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prxtzt