• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright guys we are getting close to the end of the month and we need one more for the whisky cheviot 2! Let's close it.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got Pernilla
We are indeed talking of a 4+5 boot. Everything is fine
I received the payment request
GOGOGOGO guys

I take it every thing is good & eyelet & speed hook has been resolved any way payment is paid my man. Thank you for organizing this
1f44d.png
1f64f-1f3fb.png

Vincent Chanal

Reaction score
Done!

I hope I am ok with the size. I have seen that it is longer than Coniston and I was wondering if I have to downsize.

wqvong

Reaction score

[COLOR=2F5597][COLOR=044A91]Brown Marlow Wingtip GMTO[/COLOR][/COLOR]

GMTO Specs: Last: 325 Width: E Color: Dark Brown Material: Shell Cordovan Eyelets: Blind/Hidden Edges: Antique Welt: Storm Sole: JR Double Leather This GMTO is for the same shoe as the C&J for Ralph Lauren Marlow wingtips. All orders in a GMTO such as this must be the same in regards to the color, the width, and the sole unit. The only thing that is different is the sizing. We need 12 and only 12 participants to move forward with the GMTO. Once everyone pays and the order goes to the factory it takes about 4 months before the shoes are completed and shipped. Metal toe tips can be added on an individual basis. If anyone is interested just let Lauren know before you pay and she will adjust the price for you. Please note that this will increase the delivery date by an additional 2 weeks for anyone who adds this to their order. Please try to figure out your sizing as early as possible if you don't already know it in order to prevent delays when it comes time to pay. In my experience Lauren needs to know your size before you can pay. There will be a price increase of £25 on March 1st. Everyone in the group needs to pay by February 28th to avoid the price increase. If even 1 individual hasn't paid by March 1st the price goes up by £25 and everyone who has already paid will need to pay the difference. The £25 increase includes VAT so for those of us outside the EU the price increase is actually £20.84. [COLOR=FF0000]Please PM me with your email address if you have not done so already so that I have that ready for Lauren when she needs to contact everyone for their size, payment, etc.[/COLOR] Price: [COLOR=008000]If everyone pays before March 1[SUP]st[/SUP]:[/COLOR] Excluding VAT - £515 = about $645 (Including VAT - £615) [COLOR=FF0000]If anyone pays after March 1[SUP]st[/SUP][/COLOR]: Excluding VAT - £535.84 = about $670 (Including VAT - £640) Shipping to USA - £30 = about $37 (Sorry, I do not have rates for non-US destinations) [COLOR=FF8C00]Brown Marlow Wingtip GMTO Spreadsheet[/COLOR] [COLOR=2E75B6]Updates:[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=2E75B6]Status: [/COLOR][COLOR=008000]We've reached 12![/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000] I am still waiting on 1 email address before I can send the list to Lauren. [/COLOR]I'm fairly confident I will hear back today, but if not we will wait until Wednesday afternoon and move on to the backup list. Normally more time would be granted, but with the impending price increase we need to move quickly.
  • [COLOR=2E75B6]Backups:[/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000] If you are still interested in this GMTO please add your name to the backups.[/COLOR]
Any updates? Did we get 12?

Skelnik

Reaction score

GMTO Specs:
Last: 325
Width: E
Color: Dark Brown
Material: Shell Cordovan
Eyelets: Blind/Hidden
Edges: Antique
Welt: Storm
Sole: JR Double Leather

This GMTO is for the same shoe as the C&J for Ralph Lauren Marlow wingtips.

All orders in a GMTO such as this must be the same in regards to the color, the width, and the sole unit. The only thing that is different is the sizing. We need 12 and only 12 participants to move forward with the GMTO. Once everyone pays and the order goes to the factory it takes about 4 months before the shoes are completed and shipped.

Metal toe tips can be added on an individual basis. If anyone is interested just let Lauren know before you pay and she will adjust the price for you. Please note that this will increase the delivery date by an additional 2 weeks for anyone who adds this to their order.

Please try to figure out your sizing as early as possible if you don't already know it in order to prevent delays when it comes time to pay. In my experience Lauren needs to know your size before you can pay.

There will be a price increase of £25 on March 1st. Everyone in the group needs to pay by February 28th to avoid the price increase. If even 1 individual hasn't paid by March 1st the price goes up by £25 and everyone who has already paid will need to pay the difference. The £25 increase includes VAT so for those of us outside the EU the price increase is actually £20.84.

Please PM me with your email address if you have not done so already so that I have that ready for Lauren when she needs to contact everyone for their size, payment, etc.

Price:
If everyone pays before March 1st: Excluding VAT - £515 = about $645 (Including VAT - £615)
If anyone pays after March 1st: Excluding VAT - £535.84 = about $670 (Including VAT - £640)

Shipping to USA - £30 = about $37 (Sorry, I do not have rates for non-US destinations)

Brown Marlow Wingtip GMTO Spreadsheet

Updates:

• Status: I still have not received contact info from HerrMunich or any of the backups so we need to move forward at this point. Normally more time would be granted, but with the impending price increase we need to move quickly and I believe everyone understands this. The last spot goes to whoever provides me their contact information first and can provide your size and payment to Lauren within a couple days at the most.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[URL=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bZ6_ctp_ElaAqFORjMMnwLZw_BRkxZV59z6rk5SvZhk/edit#gid=1245397831][COLOR=8B4513]brown shell MArlow Ptb[/COLOR]

Hello Gentlemen, KPDarb, who started the ball rolling on this GMTO has bowed out. I'll pick up the ball and see if we can get to 12. The proposed makeup is identical to the RL Marlow PTB but it will be made under the Grasmere model (on the 325 last). The specs are: Specs:
  • Grasmere (325 last)
  • Dark brown (C&J color "dark cognac") shell cordovan
  • Double leather soles
  • Exposed eyelets
  • Storm welt
  • Antique welt/edge
I have eliminated the option to choose between double leather soles and Dainite soles. And, I have eliminated the option to choose JR double leather soles. Price: £620 (less VAT is £516.67). Shipping to US is £30.00. I believe that the price indicated includes the increase to be applied on March 1. So, perhaps if we get 12 and all pay before then the price will be lower. Click on BROWN SHELL MARLOW PTB above to go to the signup spreadsheet. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
[/quote][/url]

Last edited:

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[URL=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bZ6_ctp_ElaAqFORjMMnwLZw_BRkxZV59z6rk5SvZhk/edit#gid=1245397831][COLOR=8B4513]brown shell MArlow Ptb[/COLOR]

Hello Gentlemen, KPDarb, who started the ball rolling on this GMTO has bowed out. I'll pick up the ball and see if we can get to 12. The proposed makeup is identical to the RL Marlow PTB but it will be made under the Grasmere model (on the 325 last). The specs are: Specs:
  • Grasmere (325 last)
  • Dark cognac shell cordovan
  • Double leather soles
  • Exposed eyelets
  • Storm welt
  • Antique welt/edge
I have eliminated the option to choose between double leather soles and Dainite soles. And, I have eliminated the option to choose JR double leather soles. Price: £620 (less VAT is £516.67). Shipping to US is £30.00. I believe that the price indicated includes the increase to be applied on March 1. So, perhaps if we get 12 and all pay before then the price will be lower. Click on BROWN SHELL MARLOW PTB above to go to the signup spreadsheet. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
[/url]
[/quote] Isn't the color supposed to be dark brown?

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Isn't the color supposed to be dark brown?

Yes, it is dark brown. C&J calls the color dark cognac. I'll edit my post.[/quote]

I wasn't aware of that. When i ran the Lindrick GMTO i referred to it as dark brown and Lauren referred to it as that as well. As long as we are talking about the same color it doesn't really matter what it's called.

Skelnik

Reaction score

GMTO Specs:
Last: 325
Width: E
Color: Dark Brown
Material: Shell Cordovan
Eyelets: Blind/Hidden
Edges: Antique
Welt: Storm
Sole: JR Double Leather

This GMTO is for the same shoe as the C&J for Ralph Lauren Marlow wingtips.

Once everyone pays and the order goes to the factory it takes about 4 months before the shoes are completed and shipped.

Metal toe tips can be added on an individual basis. If anyone is interested just let Lauren know before you pay and she will adjust the price for you. Please note that this will increase the delivery date by an additional 2 weeks for anyone who adds this to their order.

There will be a price increase of £25 on March 1st. Everyone in the group needs to pay by February 28th to avoid the price increase. If even 1 individual hasn't paid by March 1st the price goes up by £25 and everyone who has already paid will need to pay the difference. The £25 increase includes VAT so for those of us outside the EU the price increase is actually £20.84.

One of the original participants was moved to the backup list as I was unable to get in touch with them for their contact information over the last 3 days. Normally more time would be granted, but with the impending price increase we needed to move quickly and I believe everyone understands this.

Price:
If everyone pays before March 1st: Excluding VAT - £515 = about $645 (Including VAT - £615)
If anyone pays after March 1st: Excluding VAT - £535.84 = about $670 (Including VAT - £640)

Shipping to USA - £30 = about $37 (Sorry, I do not have rates for non-US destinations)

Brown Marlow Wingtip GMTO Spreadsheet

Updates:

• Status: We have 12 participants who have provided their contact information! I have sent the list of email addresses to Lauren and we are now in the payment stage. Please keep an eye out for the email from Lauren and be prepared to provide your size and payment information. Thanks to everyone involved in this GMTO!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niotyer