• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

mdubs

The Mayor of Aldensville
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in joining the Skye 2 in Whiskey Shell Cordovan Group MTO Purchase (we have confirmed leather and can still add anyone interested). I have been working with Lauren from Crockett and Jones to get everyone confirmed and paid. Due to the exchange rates, the price for US based people has dropped nearly $100!

The boots, price wise, have come in at the originally estimated price of £700 (with VAT) or £562.50 (without VAT - People in US) and £30 for shipping plus if shoe trees are desired, they are an additional £60 (with VAT) or £50 (without VAT). So for US people, the shoes will be approximately, £592.50 (~$890) shipped.

The specifications would be as follows.

• Crockett & Jones Skye 2 Wingtip Boot
  • Last: 335
  • Upper: Whiskey Shell Cordovan
  • Sole: Double Leather Sole
  • Eyelets: 4 Exposed Brown Metal + 4 Brown Metal Hooks (Similar to the Skye 2 in Snuff Suede)
  • Welt: Storm - Possibly flat if possible
  • Edging: Antique
Related Pictures:

LL

In terms of sizing, the 335 last "The Skye is a generous fitting shoe in regards to the width." I was planning to go with my Barrie Last size for these boots (or a US 10D) if you are familiar with Alden sizes.

In order to join in, just send me a PM. Thanks gentlemen and carry on!

Thanks,
Mike

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am in for whiskey double monks.

If there's a pre-order ever for those whiskey double monks, I'd be in.

Would you guys be interested in a whiskey version of this shoe? Pricing would be a bit more though as it's a handgrade shoe
Any interest for this shoe in brown cordovan or burgundy cordovan? 337 last from an old thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/197983/crockett-jones-double-monk-shoes-seymour-9e/0_100

NewYawker

Reaction score

Would you guys be interested in a whiskey version of this shoe? Pricing would be a bit more though as it's a handgrade shoe

I would be interested in this shoe in whiskey or brown cordovan. I do believe we should wait to hear back on the harlechs first before inquiring. There's about 25 interested parties for that boot - not sure how much whiskey cordovan the factory will have left. Brown cordovan might be better in better supply.

plato

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd be happy to organize something and to wait to do so until things for the boot pre-order are farther along the way.

I would prefer a cap-toe, whiskey, double monk for myself, though I am a bit flexible on sole or last. Since I'm working with a Latin teacher budget, I'd prefer bench-grade to make the purchase slightly more economical.

MDubs's pair of Lowndes has a chisel toe (as opposed to rounded) which looks good to me too. MDubs - any other details of the pair worth knowing? What last is that on? Thanks.

Interested so far (?) :

- New Yawker
- StevenT
- jfclarcky
- Mdubs (?)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads