• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton, Gifford, Garran, Lindrick, McCallum, Rh

sleepyinsanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, definitely not due to shape here as one is aligned and one misaligned when not on

right and left feet can be (and often are) shaped differently for many people. Do you overpronate in your right foot?

either way - if you're unhappy with how they look - for whatever reason - getting rid of them is the only solution lol.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've definitely seen instances where it was not due to the foot and was a QC issue. IMO these don't warrant a replacement.

Me too. I've seen more than my share of Alden's with a one inch difference. However, I also have perfectly centered shoes that look like that on my feet, due to the shape.

Last edited:

sleepyinsanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Merchiston

Reaction score

Really like my new (to me) Marlows. Best ebay purchase I have made.

Last edited:

katch

Reaction score

Really like my new (to me) Marlows. Best ebay purchase I have made.

These are great. I love mine as well. I have been lucky to acquire a pair of Lindrick and Marlow and love both. They both share time on my feet and look forward to them aging beautifully. These are a lifetime purchase.

Merchiston

Reaction score
I
These are great. I love mine as well. I have been lucky to acquire a pair of Lindrick and Marlow and love both. They both share time on my feet and look forward to them aging beautifully. These are a lifetime purchase.

I would love some Lindricks but they seem rare as hens teeth over here. My Marlows are the older polo branded ones but I prefer the more interesting tone these have to the newer ones I have seen online.

katch

Reaction score
T
I

I would love some Lindricks but they seem rare as hens teeth over here. My Marlows are the older polo branded ones but I prefer the more interesting tone these have to the newer ones I have seen online.

They look great. I look forward to seeing my pair begin to antique

stevefok

Reaction score
Whats the specs??

And price?
Delivery time line?

I would also like to know the above (including chocie of last)
Will it have an upcharge for a non-stock model?

Interest, please kindly provide more detail? MTO from C&J?

I'll throw my hat in the "interested" ring.

I'd be interested in knowing the details as well... makeup specs/price

Hey Guys, sorry for the late reply. I am gonna be the one to organize this GMTO together with @felconzeng

In fact, noting fancy, its gonna be the original Gianni Boot, but with two notable changes 1. Pull Tab -> No Pull Tab, 2. Dark sole edges -> Antique sole edges. I've contacted Lauren and she's gonna check if it is possible to do as this is not a shoe in their range. If it's possible, she will then give me a quote together with the time estimation it will take once the order has gone off.

I will keep your guys posted.

Steve

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads