• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CRAZY 1950's Custom Made Budapester Bluchers- Ultra-Rare Skin REVEALED!

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont think they are cartridges, tho I'm not a gun nut and barely know what cartridges look like. I've seen similar circles on vintage heels such as Cats-Paws. plain rubber.

isshinryu101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by apropos
some people are marsupialed by nature, but to actually consciously go full marsupial is next level ****.

Don't feel bad, friend. We forgive you. Don't be so hard on yourself, you were born that way, and I've been told that G-d loves all his children equally.

Gathering up all the... abortions of the world in a single spot certainly makes planning drone attacks a lot easier

Hey, if we treated abortions THAT liberally, you probably wouldn't be here today.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So are you going to fill us in on what kind of skin it is?

My guess is Kimodo Dragon.

isshinryu101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Texasmade
That skin would make some sweet cowboy boots.

Read the article I posted in the original post. Turns out you're not the only cowboy boot lover that likes the horn back lizard.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
...because when we run across another of your shoe abomination threads we never know what to expect, right?

rolleyes.gif

The tragedy is that these shoes are likely made with care, which makes it that much more of a crying shame that they look like polished fossilised dinosaur ****.

Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should be done, and - some people are marsupialed by nature, but to actually consciously go full marsupial is next level ****.

Actually on second thought you should be congratulated for doing the world a service. Gathering up all the shoe abortions of the world in a single spot certainly makes planning drone attacks a lot easier, and with a lot less collateral damage.
lol8[1].gif

Sad post...you need to lighten up in general if this is the level of animus you have to a guy having fun...

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohneAllene