1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

CRAZY 1950's Custom Made Budapester Bluchers- Ultra-Rare Skin REVEALED!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by isshinryu101, May 12, 2011.

1. Smudge

Smudge Senior member

2. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

...because when we run across another of your shoe abomination threads we never know what to expect, right?

[​IMG]

The tragedy is that these shoes are likely made with care, which makes it that much more of a crying shame that they look like polished fossilised dinosaur shit.

Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should be done, and - some people are retarded by nature, but to actually consciously go full retard is next level shit.

Actually on second thought you should be congratulated for doing the world a service. Gathering up all the shoe abortions of the world in a single spot certainly makes planning drone attacks a lot easier, and with a lot less collateral damage. [​IMG]

You are such a weird dude. It's just a pair of shoes.

3. Selvaggio

Selvaggio Senior member

4. Another New Yorker

Another New Yorker Senior member

It definitely looks reptilian to me. Komodo dragon is the coolest thing I can think of, but I'll take a shot in the dark.

Anteater??? (not reptilian I know)

5. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

I want a jacket made out of Bearded Dragon skin. That would be fly.

I was gonna guess Gharial. Second guess duck billed platypus.

6. pebblegrain

pebblegrain Senior member

I dont think they are cartridges, tho I'm not a gun nut and barely know what cartridges look like. I've seen similar circles on vintage heels such as Cats-Paws. plain rubber.

7. isshinryu101

isshinryu101 Senior member

some people are retarded by nature, but to actually consciously go full retard is next level shit.

Don't feel bad, friend. We forgive you. Don't be so hard on yourself, you were born that way, and I've been told that G-d loves all his children equally.

Gathering up all the... abortions of the world in a single spot certainly makes planning drone attacks a lot easier

Hey, if we treated abortions THAT liberally, you probably wouldn't be here today.

8. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

So are you going to fill us in on what kind of skin it is?

My guess is Kimodo Dragon.

9. isshinryu101

Original Post Edited With Info On The Rare Exotic Skin!

10. Texasmade

Texasmade Senior member

That skin would make some sweet cowboy boots.

11. isshinryu101

That skin would make some sweet cowboy boots.

Read the article I posted in the original post. Turns out you're not the only cowboy boot lover that likes the horn back lizard.

12. meister

meister Senior member

...because when we run across another of your shoe abomination threads we never know what to expect, right?

[​IMG]

The tragedy is that these shoes are likely made with care, which makes it that much more of a crying shame that they look like polished fossilised dinosaur shit.

Just because something can be done doesn't mean it should be done, and - some people are retarded by nature, but to actually consciously go full retard is next level shit.

Actually on second thought you should be congratulated for doing the world a service. Gathering up all the shoe abortions of the world in a single spot certainly makes planning drone attacks a lot easier, and with a lot less collateral damage. [​IMG]

Sad post...you need to lighten up in general if this is the level of animus you have to a guy having fun...

13. Greg613

Greg613 Senior member

You find some amazing shoes. I love these.