• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Countdown to Breaking Bad!!!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

And that was all because of Tuco (best supporting character of the entire series - "is the mall closed?")

That distinction actually goes to Tuco's grandfather! Less is more.

Last edited:

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought Hank's discoveries and suppositions were very well explained and logical. The time frame might have been short, yes, but then again this is only a thirteen-episode season, and Hank's been "working" on this case for a few episodes.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Yeah, you can subtly tell that the ideas were swirling in Hank's head before, now it's just explicit after he's found something of substance.

dibango

Reaction score
Do you feel like Hank's boss (forgot his name) is working together with Gus? And that he may have been the guy who called Hank just before being attacked? ("Two men are coming to kill you, you have one minute")

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ I was actually going to ask that. Has there been reference to the old man working with Gus in the past? His body language and response (compared to Gomez) could certainly suggest it.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great episode tonight.

Augustus Medici

Reaction score
Gus has been my favorite character since his first appearance in season 2. I'm glad he defused the DEA investigation, if only for a little bit.

I can't wait to see him mop the floor with the damn dirty Mexican cartel!

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Great episode, I like the backstory. Walter is such a marsupial, why hasn't he learned composure by now? Obviously the thing to do would have been to look over at Mike, plant the GPS as asked, then make sure they knew about it later.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Yeah, so he just came to taunt Tio basically?

Yep

Great episode, I like the backstory. Walter is such a marsupial, why hasn't he learned composure by now? Obviously the thing to do would have been to look over at Mike, plant the GPS as asked, then make sure they knew about it later.

That's the whole center of the character. If he was a master criminal we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Great episode, I agree. One of the best.

"Sure, I'll deliver checks like Ed McMahon"

I like the subplot of the text message. Shows Jessie is effected.

The trump card is the industrial machine that was sold thru Pollos. It was not mentioned in the meeting with Gus, but will probably unlock the whole thing.

So Gus is gay.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Unless it's all part of a clever ruse, don't you remember the other episode when he invited Walt to his home and mentioned his wife and kids were out?

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Unless it's all part of a clever ruse, don't you remember the other episode when he invited Walt to his home and mentioned his wife and kids were out?

Could be on the down low

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics