• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Condoms that don't suck?

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Matt's post reminded me to ask this question:

Originally Posted by m@T
I beg to differ there JB...

this is the last thing [Connemara] needs:

condom.jpg

I have a wad of LifeStyles that our medics were giving out when we got back from deployment in November. They allow for completely no feeling, have very little lubrication, and for some reason are more of a pain ********** to put on than others that I've used. It's almost to the point where sex with them isn't worth it.

What should I be looking for as a better alternative? This question is open to the women on the board as well--what's good from your perspective?

I hope someone gets offended by this thread.

Tom

Aries

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
I hope someone gets offended by this thread.

Tom

I'm assuming that you meant "no one gets offended" since you've clearly been on the forum longer than I, and probably know that it would take much more to offend most members.
smile.gif

Regarding the condoms, Trojan Supra with a drop of KY in the tip seems to come closest to natural.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have very much experience with brands. Trojan's sort of the uncomfortable standard and Durex basically makes colorful tourniquets. I've found TheyFit to be fairly awesome (although the sizing system was a little off; they ended up being slightly short), but they're relaunching or something right now. If you can wait, that'd be my recommendation.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
I don't have very much experience with brands. Trojan's sort of the uncomfortable standard and Durex basically makes colorful tourniquets. I've found TheyFit to be fairly awesome (although the sizing system was a little off; they ended up being slightly short), but they're relaunching or something right now. If you can wait, that'd be my recommendation.

I was going to suggest those too (might as well go made to measure), but the site says they temporarilly stopped production

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crown doesn't have the nasty smell of Durex and Trojan but has a lot less lubrication if that matters to you. My girl is like a geyser so they work fine for us although we do use other brands as well if we need something in a hurry.

Nothing is ever as good as no condoms though.

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78
I was going to suggest those too (might as well go made to measure), but the site says they temporarilly stopped production
Made to measure? Do they have bespoke condoms also?
lol8[1].gif

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if im gonna wear one, i use magnums.

mr_economy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Are there any latex condoms that don't have that horrible latex smell? Ugh.

Sadly that's going to be present with basically any latex item you use. If you really can't stand the smell, you might give polyurethane condoms a try (Trojan Supra, mentioned in a previous post, is the one that I know of). I can't say I've had good luck with them (the only condom I've ever had break was a Supra), but that could have just been an unfortunate case.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Try Pleasure Plus or Inspiral. I found both of those brands a few years ago after doing some web research. Both work very well and use the same basic principal. You can find them from online condom vendors.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
edit: saw you like didn't want lifestyles, nevermnd

Kimonos are almost like wearing nothing, but them motherfuckers is TIGHT.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont have many options but I will have to try what Agusto posted, as I have been using Trojan Magnum XL's since I was 18. They dont have much lubrication and most of the time fit well but sometimes (say if me and the Miss are having an all night love fest) they get too tight.

Does anyone else have any suggestions for jimmy hats on the large side?

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dtmt
Made to measure? Do they have bespoke condoms also?
lol8[1].gif

Yes. You print out and cut up a measuring kit, basically. It has non sequential numbers and letters printed on it, presumably to stop people from subconsciously (or consciously and very, very stupidly) padding their measurements. Even with the relatively minor sizing issues I had (definitely a size too short and maybe a little to narrow), they were still vastly more comfortable than any other condom I'd ever tried. Granted, not many, but even so. I'll join a monastic order before I wear a free Durex ever again.
Originally Posted by Augusto86
Kimonos are almost like wearing nothing, but them motherfuckers is TIGHT.
How can they be like wearing nothing? Compression was the worst part of normal condoms for me. Never tried Kimonos, though, and I'm basically in a monastic order right now anyway, so it's not really been an issue for me. [edit]
Originally Posted by ratboycom
Does anyone else have any suggestions for jimmy hats on the large side?
When TheyFit relaunches, definitely try them. Unless you have a really strangely sized penis (ie outside of a proportion normal distribution, eg really long and thin, etc), they'll fit really well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads