• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 11-12

BlackToothedGrin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sale season is beginning, I would wait. I was able to find my whites for 60% off at the corner I believe, but I'm a 45 so if you're a smaller size they may be gone at 30% off. At retail, tresbienshop is probably the cheapest to the us, and honestly is pretty equivalent to a 30% off sale at other shops because of the lower list price + VAT deduction

Last edited:

alwaysraw

Reaction score

Thanks for being so helpful, as a new member you seem like such a great addition to the forums

Dope Nixon... your avatar is top notch! Farva is amazing! "Ok no cream..."

Friggin Broken Lizard is the best.

Ok, proceed with the CP talk...

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need the vintage highs in navy so bad, but the only stockist I can find is End, and they're out of 42s...
frown.gif

Monn1k

Reaction score
I need the vintage highs in navy so bad, but the only stockist I can find is End, and they're out of 42s...
frown.gif
The suede ones look pretty cool.... I personally liked the leather ones more though.
vs.

Anyway, this thread has been kinda silent knowing that the mr. porter sale is going on. Any1 already jumped on 30% off CPs? I'm kinda interested in standard Achilles Low's in Black so if any1 sees those on sale, give me a heads up :) (edit: size 46 btw).

Last edited:

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
same here size 45.
The suede ones look pretty cool.... I personally liked the leather ones more though.
vs.

Anyway, this thread has been kinda silent knowing that the mr. porter sale is going on. Any1 already jumped on 30% off CPs? I'm kinda interested in standard Achilles Low's in Black so if any1 sees those on sale, give me a heads up :) (edit: size 46 btw).

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
navy suedes are pretty cool though as well :nodding:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I really liked the lows and was waiting for a bigger drop on them. Had not seen the highs, but now :drool: Might have to return those lanvins to Mr. P if I find these somewhere.

worakl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ They're at End in 43 and 45 the last time I checked, and Ssense has the green and red versions, but that's about it.
frown.gif
Does anyone live near a store that stocks a wide range of CPs?
patch[1].gif

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I need the vintage highs in navy so bad, but the only stockist I can find is End, and they're out of 42s... :(

Try being a 40, they didn't even get made!
I had the leather ones last year but sold them and kept the offwhite version. Regret it but I really like the suede better anyway

I did just get a pair of completely unworn all gray tourneys lows from 08 I think

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads