• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 11-12

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Size up.
46 CPs fit me great, but 46 MMMs fit too short (big toe hits front of toe box when walking). With both at size 46, I'd say MMMs fit about a full size shorter than CPs at the same size and perhaps a half size wider.
This is terrible advice. Shoes don't stretch in length.

Depends on the reason for sizing up. If length its fine and the shoes is just tight they will stretch. There is no surefire way of sizing over the internet the only way is to try both of the on. I usually find that asking for outsole measurement works.

nineohtoo

Reaction score

I just saw them on a blog, and I'm still looking for them myself, how much you think they are worth?

I don't think they're worth more than $400, and I'm sure most would think that's too much. But during the holidays that's how much a seller on ebay was able to get for his 40 that I had tried to bid on. Never seen another pair since. I found a pair with black soles just a bit over my budget and I might get them now.

I wish these had black soles instead:

44396166vm_14_f.jpg

Last edited:

nineohtoo

Reaction score
Creepers are from this season's womens line. Apparently CP has thrown several SS12 mens shoes on wedge soles for women, along with this Robert Geller thing. Can't find those black ones I linked in 40(the corner only has 38, and I haven't seen it elsewhere) and I'm not sure if the woman's line gets bigger than 40. I did find the regular oxfords which I already ordered. Sooo tempted to throw some black ridged vibram soles on them when they arrive.

What I bought:

img_0113_1.jpg

but I want to add soles like this:

yuketen-oxfords-01.JPG

RGxCP thing I saw on SuFu btw:

imagelws.jpg

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score

Creepers are from this season's womens line. Apparently CP has thrown several SS12 mens shoes on wedge soles for women, along with this Robert Geller thing. Can't find those black ones I linked in 40(the corner only has 38, and I haven't seen it elsewhere) and I'm not sure if the woman's line gets bigger than 40. I did find the regular oxfords which I already ordered. Sooo tempted to throw some black ridged vibram soles on them when they arrive.

:fu: :fu: :fu: damn you got me all excited for nothing!! as far as creepers go those look pretty much perfect to me.

regular oxfords look great. please dont add those monstrous soles lol (especially weird in the toe area). I don't get the love the RGxCPs are getting over at sufu...split toe kills it for me.

Last edited:

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Recently picked these up. I was on the fence about the washed leather when they first released, but I really like these them in person.

Last edited:

Harbin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads