• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JohnGalt
you are the team medic - which is interesting because poppa is a rrt, yet he is the one who kills most of us.
He giveth, I Taketh away.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the social aspect of this game could be pretty neat, not that i'd utilize it much if you guys didn't buy the game or content.

hopefully they can program in set tournaments, almost like sit n go tournaments for online poker.

on another note, who is on tonight.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Text me and I'll probably log on.

I just started summer school today. I'm taking 2 classes in June and 3 in July. Being that each normal 4 month class is being crammed into one month, I do not think school considered that this may cut into my COD time. I already have an exam on Thursday.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deuce-prolly me. I prestige again...

Doc- don't be a *****. Lark has school, work, and a baby but still logs a good 10-15 hours game time a week.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
Text me and I'll probably log on. I just started summer school today. I'm taking 2 classes in June and 3 in July. Being that each normal 4 month class is being crammed into one month, I do not think school considered that this may cut into my COD time. I already have an exam on Thursday.
been there, done that, brother. it's tough in summer. i usually wanted to be out fingering my friend's aunt's cousin's daughter in a hot tub. lets say 9pm EST.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PoppDRRT
Doc- don't be a *****. Lark has school, work, and a baby but still logs a good 10-15 hours game time a week.
Oh I didn't say I wouldn't be playing anymore. A few years ago, my 4 consecutive highest billing months were the same 4 months I decided to take some time out of the office and complete 9 units of business classes at the local JC. I also have this complex where I either go all out or don't do anything at all. It explains why my monthly billings on average were 33% higher than the next highest billing colleague (boss included). It also explains why I spent 4-5 years (taking time off to move to NOLA, party, work, etc.) at a JC before transfering even though I had semesters where I completed in excess of 20 units. Now I just want to finish asap so I'm taking 15 units in summer and 21 (if I can figure out a way for them to let me)/18 units the next 2 semesters. Lark is dirty (cue xtina). I believe we can call it; half man, half amazing.
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
been there, done that, brother. it's tough in summer. i usually wanted to be out fingering my friend's aunt's cousin's daughter in a hot tub. lets say 9pm EST.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
..... Overachiever

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright team SF, I'm probably done for a bit. If your crashing, get with ole dirty on details. If I give them, then I'd be inviting, and that's just wrong.

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may or may not be on tonight. Then won't be on until Sunday. Double Nuketown was awes last night, even with those marsupials in the second game.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
guys. i'm roadtripping it to CT this weekend. won't be on at all until sunday. that is if i survive saturday night.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be in Vegas this weekend so I won't be on either. It looks like the vast majority of Team SF will not be on COD this weekend.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bdeuce22
guys. i'm roadtripping it to CT this weekend. won't be on at all until sunday. that is if i survive saturday night.
I promise nothing. Survival is dependent on your will. If you're weak, you will not. So sayeth Poppa D.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm down in Ocean City all next week. See, too have a life.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ocean city? Just hop in with ole dirty for the weekend!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads