• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cigarettes

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im only here for 3 more weeks so its not really worth getting a fake so I can smoke, I can last that long probably.

gnumonic

Reaction score
Random ass question, and I don't really expect anyone to know the answer, but:

Does anyone know if/where one can purchase Sobranie Black Russians in the United States? I float between Davidoff Reds, Dunhills, and Camel Filters when I can't find either of the former, but ever since I smoked a pack of Sobranies a year ago every other cigarette has been just a little inadequate (not to mention less stylish).

Another New Yorker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by playdohh22
been on vacation for two months and haven't touched a cigarette. i heard it's like $12 a pack now in NYC...

It is. I asked this a page or two ago, but do you know where to pick up Lucky Strikes in the city?

*intellect*

Reaction score
Originally Posted by playdohh22
been on vacation for two months and haven't touched a cigarette. i heard it's like $12 a pack now in NYC...

$5 a pack in my area..and i heard that too

i need to stop with these ideas or the ATF will be on ******

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1 more week till I can smoke again. Looking forward to buying a 40 deck of cloves and getting through them in a day.

chrismgtis

Reaction score
The truth is that non-smokers are as (or more) arrogant than smokers. I know everyone has noticed that fact.
Originally Posted by Jekyll
Picked up a pack of the Djarum "cigars" to try. Are you supposed to inhale these or not?
The clove cigarettes? Yea. Cloves are 10x worse for you than a normal cigarette though. The clove literally cooks your lungs' cells. At least, that's what I heard back in the day when I was smoking them. I think Djarum are one brand I smoked. Aren't those in a black pack?

amnesiac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by *intellect*
$5 a pack in my area..and i heard that too i need to stop with these ideas or the ATF will be on ******
get one of these $5 shipped from HK http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.32246 stop by one of those lotto/cig shops in nyc and get a pouch of whatever you want. I usually get 2.5oz of perique for around $13 tops. http://www.ryocigarette.com/newamsppetop.html get a bag of filters and a couple books of papers. rizla reds are a nice medium weight (70mm for the box). $5 after the initial $10 for papers, filters, and rolling box you can roll ~50-60 for $13. It's even cheaper if you go with TOP for like $5. With the box they come out 90% of the way to machine rolled ones but you can control how tightly they're packed. You can also control the humidity of the tobacco and that makes a huge difference in how it smokes. Also, you have an excuse to carry a cigarette case.

robbz9206

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chrismgtis
The truth is that non-smokers are as (or more) arrogant than smokers. I know everyone has noticed that fact. The clove cigarettes? Yea. Cloves are 10x worse for you than a normal cigarette though. The clove literally cooks your lungs' cells. At least, that's what I heard back in the day when I was smoking them.
truth when compared to the processed food and pharmaceuticals we take throughout our lives cigarettes really pale in comparison if you keep yourself living well. That being said, i will smoke when its a memorable evening, nothing wrong with that ****.
devil.gif

BreakfastPirate

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to pick up a carton or so of legitimate Djarum Blacks (the cigarette kind) while I was in Toronto on vacation. I still can't believe they're actually illegal in the US. Put a pretty decent dent in them the first couple weeks but eventually switched back to the electronic cigarette. I'm hoping to smoke some of them in high traffic areas on campus and see if I can attract any former clove smokers that will buy them off of me, haha.

adidasfan

Reaction score
im a social smoker.
just tried Djarum menthol cloves 12 in a pack.
love em.

my favorites of all time are the menthol Davidoff's i cant find them anymore here in San Diego.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads