• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christmas haul

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
+ Barneys gift card Edgar Martins print from "The Accidental Theorist" series Gareth Pugh grey/black quilted puffer coat Rick Owens cut out beanie Trip to Switzerland in April
Pic of Pugh?

Eccentric

Reaction score
Let's see:

AE Fifth Avenues, Katahdin Engineer Boots, socks, underwear, and two editions of the Merck Index, one modern and one from 1907.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
Uh Oh...why?? I get VERY into games and frustrated easily...

The game is really hard... and instead of getting easier as you die... it gets harder. People can also randomly invade your game and kill you while you're fighting. Also good choice with Dragon Age.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wallet
Bike tool
New bag gloves and handwraps
Ad hoc at home
Henckels santoku
Permission to go to NY in January

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nigel Cabourn funnel neck sweater
Socks

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
My family knows it's futile to buy me clothing items, even my girlfriend can't buy me stuff unless I express what kind of aesthetic I like for the week/month, so I think back home I got a little money for my Christmas/birthday... and my girlfriend and I have told each other we'll go on vacation together sometime in the new year as our Christmas present to each other. We want to go to Egypt, always a childhood dream concept.

I am gonna get a Sinn 356 Flieger as my present to myself and I got myself a TOJ brown bomber with fur finally, that I've been wearing nonstop, and people keep staring at it.

Deluks917

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Ad hoc at home

Talk about extreme diffiulty, that was the silliest "home-cookbook" I've ever read. Has some nice recipes but everything in thier takes so long to make. Or at least for me to make it, though maybe if your very familiar with all the techniques its easier.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads