• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cheap Desert Boots in Canada (Vancouver BC)?

EmThree

Reaction score
Hopefully I may sound absurd here. Please don't hate.

I'm looking for some desert boots under $70 CDN that will ship to Canada free/cheap or even better, I can find in store. They don't need to be Clarks (and they probably won't be for this price), but I don't mind.

Any suggestions?

SuitMyself

Reaction score
Originally Posted by EmThree

You hope to sound absurd??

Originally Posted by EmThree

I'm looking for some desert boots under $70 CDN that will ship to Canada free/cheap or even better, I can find in store. They don't need to be Clarks (and they probably won't be for this price), but I don't mind.

Any suggestions?

You may want to try Winners. They usually have a lot of variety and different price points and there's always new inventory coming in.

pnin22

Reaction score
shoes.com and zappos.com ship to canada, the former often has online coupons. 6pm.com (a zappos site) has excellent deals but doesn't ship to canada, still worth it if you can find a proxy.

Doc4

Reaction score
... but ... but ... Vancouver isn't in the desert!
eh.gif

Wayward

Reaction score
Softmoc is currently having a sale of the Clarks Desert Boots in sand colour for $80:

http://www.softmoc.com/ca/systemshow-item_I31695M

Unfortunately that's the only colour that's on sale. This item doesn't come with free shipping but in-store pickup is free.

I think I've read somewhere else on the forums that the Bay sometimes has sales on DBs as well. Keep an eye out.

Cant kill da Rooster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slammyman
What about Amazon? Clarks on Amazon are still 25-30% off, but I don't know how shipping works for Canada. I picked some up for $53 shipped and they look great.

I think you have to order through Amazon.ca in Canada which does not offer nearly as much.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads