• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CEP's Legendary Ties-for-Sale Thread... Great prices for Drakes, Zegna, Turnbulll & Asser, Zileri et

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Culling time has come around again!

Updated on 4/4/12: I have an assortment of pre-owned but excellent-condition Drakes, Zegna, Turnbull & Asser and Pal Zileri ties for sale at incredible prices!

(Shipping not included, but can be negotiated)

Top to bottom (Pic 1 and 2)

1) Drakes for P Johnson Tailors Navy on White Glen-check Tie in end-on-end silk; 9cm at widest point ($75AUD)
2) Zegna Su Misura Silver Oxford Weave Silk Tie; 9cm at widest point ($60AUD)
3) Drakes Wine-with-Ecru-Stripes Boucle Tie; 7cm at widest point ($75AUD)
4) Zegna Dark-Red Herringbone Silk Tie; 8cm at widest point ($50AUD)
5) Turnbull & Asser Red and Navy Houndstooth-check Silk Tie; 9.5cm at widest point ($50AUD)

Top to bottom (Pic 2) :

1) Drakes Shantung Tie (SOLD!!!)
2) Drakes Blackwatch Wool Challis Tie (SOLD!!)
1) Zegna brown and ercu striped woven ($50AUD)
2) Pal Zileri dark brown herringbone in wool ($60AUD)
5) Zegna dark green silk woven with discreet burgundy pattern ($50AUD)

More Pics:

Happy shopping!

Attachments

• SF7 011.jpg
    SF7 011.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much shipped to Melbourne (in A$)? Interested, though I really should not be, already overspent on this year's tie budget with recent Drake's tartan tie purchase at P Johnson Tailors. Someone will hopefully buy this before I get too keen...

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How much shipped to Melbourne (in A$)? Interested, though I really should not be, already overspent on this year's tie budget with recent Drake's tartan tie purchase at P Johnson Tailors. Someone will hopefully buy this before I get too keen...

Hi PS

From recent experience, it's about $20AUD shipping to Victoria.

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CEP

After sleeping on this, I think I will have to pass. Too many ties, not got the budget for more at the moment as great as this one is. At this price someone will snap this up and get a great deal. Good luck.

Selvaggio

Reaction score
Members and guests, just to let you know that I can highly recommend CEP's tie re-homing programme. Beautiful neckwear and CEP is a pleasure to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads