• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CdG, J. Press, Golden Fleece, RLPL, Chester Barrie on ebay (44 items)

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All listings are up!

Full details to come in this forum. In the meantime, just click through below.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dear Folks: This week my feedback number reached 1500...with no negatives. I think this has happened for several reasons, but the primary one is that I treat others as I want to be treated. If there is ever a problem, I am willing to work it out. My stuff is what I say it is, so even though most of my stock is pre-owned, you can still shop with confidence that you'll be getting a quality garment in excellent condition and at severe discount over retail or over any brick and mortar consignment shop. I've also been fortunate not to sell to any absolutely crazy people. If you are an absolutely crazy person, please stop reading! Thanks. Moving on to the merch, this week I encourage you to check out the array of coat and suits from some of New Yorks' greatest custom tailors. These are individual shops, not globally famous names, and some are no longer extant, but these are the tailors that Kabbaz and shirtmaven still recall with fondness: Cristofaro-Reddy, Otto Perl, Sanitate. Each is quite different, and worthy of study by anyone who contemplates getting something made. Perl's blue blazer is built like a tank -- indestructible. The buttons are made of metal but shaped like horn ones. Cristofaro-Reddy were formerly in-house at Dunhill Tailors, before the tobacconist Alfred Dunhill came to town. Their work is classically intelligent, without any regional flourishes. The fun thing here is the burliness of the tweed. The Sanitate coat and suit are snazzier. On the coat, note the roping, the leather buttons, and the orange and brown paisley lining. On the suit, note the western pocketing on the pants, and the change pocket on each side. The floral coat lining here is a knockout as well. Often we equate 'bespoke' with 'traditional' but Sanitate shows how old methods can be used to create very contemporary styles. The ready to wear coat and suits include a windowpane plaid suit by Chester Barrie, a green tweed suit and rare loden cloth coat by J. Press, and other classic items from Polo, Brooks, and Paul Stuart. The shirt selection includes a great bespoke model from Bowring Arundel, which is now part of New & Lingwood, and several shirts from Hilditch & Key. There is also a large selection of neck ties, including models from Brooks, Gucci, and Ralph Lauren Purple Label. More contemporary RTW includes a shirt from Gsus Industries and an unusual Comme des Garcons coat with a patch pocket and a flapped besome pocket on each hip...you have to see it to believe it. Starting bids are low...many under ten dollars. The list COMME DES GARCONS Japan NIGHT CLUB COAT sz M or 44 BROOKS BROTHERS 3b STRIPED TWEED lthr button COAT 40 s BROOKS BROTHERS happy PANDA silk print TIE HUGO BOSS Italy BLACK sweater-like SPORT COAT 46 L BROOKS BROTHERS England silk REPP STRIPE TIE burgundy BROOKS Brothers GOLDEN FLEECE Italy SUIT 38 40 R BROOKS BROTHERS classic silk REPP STRIPE TIE blue gold \t $2500 CHESTER BARRIE sfa WINDOWPANE PLAID SUIT 40 41 R BROOKS BROTHERS England silk REPP STRIPE TIE blue brown AQUASCUTUM made in ENGLAND classic SILK STRIPE TIE $4000 SANITATE NY custom bespoke STRIPED SUIT 38 40 L LANVIN Paris ASTRAL STRIPES silk TIE narrow ITALY Rare fabric J PRESS heathered GREEN TWEED SUIT 42 R House of RICHEL silk print NECK TIE made in SPAIN HUGO BOSS softest gray FLANNEL SPORT COAT 40 42 R \t RIVETZ of Boston WOVEN SILK LATTICE neck TIE Ralph Lauren PURPLE LABEL rlpl SILK SQUARES TIE England BROOKS BROTHERS classic BLUE BLAZER 36 37 \t Ermenegildo ZEGNA Italy thick SILK FLORAL neck TIE BROOKS BROTHERS hand tailored GOLDEN FLEECE suit 40 L GUCCI Italy elegant SILK 'G' PRINT neck TIE Salvatore FERRAGAMO italy silk ORIENTAL PRINT TIE MIFFY Dick Bruna WOVEN SILK TIE Japan Luxury SULKA Italy CHECKED SHIRT 14.5 in 37 cm $160 BARNEYS NY WOVEN SILK SQUARES luxe NECK TIE Italy GSUS INDUSTRIES rare print SHIRT size MED \t TOMMY HILFIGER happy FISH PRINT silk TIE made in USA \t Ralph Lauren POLO RUGBY silk repp PATCH OXFORD SHIRT S $160 THOMAS PINK Ireland TWO FOLD COTTON SHIRT 16 36 BOWRING ARUNDEL savile row ENGLAND bespoke SHIRT 16.5 HILDITCH & KEY England striped SHIRT 17 in 43 cm #1 HILDITCH & KEY England striped SHIRT 17 in 43 cm #2 POLO Ralph Lauren POLO PLAYER SWEATER sz S \t ARMANI JEANS Italy STRIPED OXFORD SHIRT 14.5 in 37 cm \t ARMANI JEANS italy ANGORA blend SWEATER size XL Ermenegildo ZEGNA rayon cotton RICH TWILL SHIRT 17.5 XL $2500 OTTO PERL NY custom bespoke BLUE BLAZER 40 S \t J PRESS classic trad GREEN LODEN CLOTH COAT 40 R BROOKS BROTHERS blue BLAZER w/ LORO PIANA fabric 42 L POLO Ralph Lauren HERRINGBONE WOOL COAT 40 R OXXFORD Neiman Marcus ZEPHYR WEAVE blue BLAZER 44 $3000 SANITATE NY custom bespoke FLANNEL COAT 40 L $2500 custom bespoke CRISTOFARO NY sport coat 42 44 R $1000 PAUL STUART essential BLUE FLANNEL COAT 42 R All auctions close Sunday night EST. Find them all here:

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS PLEASE NOTE that shipping instructions on some listings were in error! I ship to United States, Europe, Asia, Canada, Australia. Please send a message for rates.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So many good suits, ties and coats, soon to go away...forever!

Be sure to snag the ones you want!

Many items still at very low bid levels.

Check 'em out!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As always, amazing items mack. I must ask...are these Sexual Harassment Pandas?

be46_1.JPG

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
As always, amazing items mack. I must ask...are these Sexual Harassment Pandas?

be46_1.JPG

Only the winning bidder knows what Mr. Panda is packin' in his pouch.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads