• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cashora? Drylag?

pkincy

Reaction score
Whatever it is, NM has had this coat (at a higher price) on its Last Call sale. Nice, but not so nice that I pulled the trigger.

Perry

Orylagagent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
I prefer my version, even if his tastes better.

So, Mr. Orylag Agent, do you just periodically scan the Net looking for references to Orylag so you can put us on the straight-and-narrow about the stuff?

I try! I make it my mission in life to educate people about beautiful things
teacha.gif
laugh.gif
Just kidding... It happens to be an amazing product and very few people know about it yet.

By the way - has anybody told you that you look like Gabriel Byrne?
wink.gif

Orylagagent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Very interesting information. Did you know that there is a thriving "plushies" sexual fetish movement here in the US. People both use the plushes and dress up as plushes to do you know what. I wonder if your product will become the must-have item for this group!

I certainly do hope so. If you are part of this group, I'll be very happy to provide you with accessories
laugh.gif
And please tell all your member friends - hopefully they'll increase in number like...rabbits
laugh.gif

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orylagagent
By the way - has anybody told you that you look like Gabriel Byrne?
wink.gif

Yeah, I get that all the time.
plain.gif

DuncanM

Reaction score
I bought a Belvest jacket that is 60% Orylag and it is quite soft. It is a little heavier than cashmere though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads