• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I have yet to get a Volvo post-sale survey. Maybe they're so ****** because they know there isn't a survey anymore?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
alternative strategy : make them ransom your withheld positive feedback with free window tints or something

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They CPO’d it while I waited. Took it home. Absolutely love the car. The Bowers & Wilkins system is impressive, something like 17 speakers and 1400 watts. Nice power, pretty tight handling for a wagon. The Pilot Assist is good in traffic.

There’s only 125 in the entire country, so it’s unique

CA060E16-498D-4423-81B7-F9F071A06A7D.jpeg 32585861-F203-4495-98E7-80A20059F17C.jpeg

Last edited:

brokencycle

Reaction score
I have yet to get a Volvo post-sale survey. Maybe they're so ****** because they know there isn't a survey anymore?

The finance guy I've mentioned in the past claims to just tear them up and not give them to a customer if he thinks there is any chance he won't be given a perfect score.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean my experience with BMW is “met expectations” nothing special, but they definitely cared a lot about the survey, wants to work out any issue before I put on paper if I wasn’t happy with something first.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suck it Bugatti. The Americans are back on top again, this thing walked right by the Chiron. I couldn’t imagine the focus one needs to celebrate like that at nearly 200mph

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They CPO’d it while I waited. Took it home. Absolutely love the car. The Bowers & Wilkins system is impressive, something like 17 speakers and 1400 watts. Nice power, pretty tight handling for a wagon. The Pilot Assist is good in traffic.

There’s only 125 in the entire country, so it’s unique

View attachment 1483683 View attachment 1483684
Those are terrible pics (?) but a really handsome looking car. I don’t think Volvo makes any cars these days that don’t look great

Jmm722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are terrible pics (?) but a really handsome looking car. I don’t think Volvo makes any cars these days that don’t look great
I’ll take more today. I agree, every Volvo on the market looks good. The interiors are impressive even on lowest trims.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean my experience with BMW is “met expectations” nothing special, but they definitely cared a lot about the survey, wants to work out any issue before I put on paper if I wasn’t happy with something first.

A friend of mine who is a long time BMW owner and on the board for the local chapter of BMW CCA said, BMW dealers and BMW take the surveys very seriously. I believe he once said something like if they do not get all 10 out of 10 for excellence on all categories of their surveys, the lose out on certain perks/bonuses. That is why they care so much about the scores they get.

My local MB dealer, Porsche dealer, Subaru dealer, and Toyota dealer seem to take the surveys quite seriously. They all call to make sure I was happy with the service and if I don't think I can give them a 10 in a category to please call them so they can try resolve any issue or reason for my not being able to give them a 10 in a category.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine who is a long time BMW owner and on the board for the local chapter of BMW CCA said, BMW dealers and BMW take the surveys very seriously. I believe he once said something like if they do not get all 10 out of 10 for excellence on all categories of their surveys, the lose out on certain perks/bonuses. That is why they care so much about the scores they get.

My local MB dealer, Porsche dealer, Subaru dealer, and Toyota dealer seem to take the surveys quite seriously. They all call to make sure I was happy with the service and if I don't think I can give them a 10 in a category to please call them so they can try resolve any issue or reason for my not being able to give them a 10 in a category.
It’s the same whenever I take my AMG for service. The Mercedes SA says to call them if I can’t get them all 10’s before submitting the survey to make it right.

brokencycle

Reaction score
@Jmm722 what is polestar model? I see it as an option that you can add to any V60 (I only checked the T6), but I don't see a specific model or anything

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads