• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It got stolen from a locked garage and found 150km away 9 days later completely stripped all there was left was the sunroof, upper dash, headliner, windows and some wires.

The thieves had ordered a new key at the local dealer the same day as they stole it in my name, as my licens and ID was in the car, so Audi tried sticking me with the 300$ bill.

I have pictures on my computer.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

And the pictures haven't been poasted in this thread.. because.. the thief stole those too?

:devil:

I'm on my phone ;)

Edit:

Had to get out of bed and get on the computer (it's 1 am)

Throw back from 04.

Last edited:

OzTheWizard

Reaction score
A Toyota LandCruiser, to get me anywhere I want to go, so long as its near a gas station, and a Corvette, as an economy car, that gets 29 MPG on the highway. Looks pretty good too (a 2006 C6).

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Anyone following this Tesla/New York Times debacle? Elon Musk came out SWINGING today. Very much looking forward to seeing the Times' response.

The more I read about this, the more I am convinced that the Times reviewer sabotaged his own review. The level of incompetence and blinders of the situation around him he demonstrated during his review was far too high for it not to have been done on purpose either consciously or unconsciously. This is a man who is paid to do these types of reviews professionally.

Last edited:

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My impression is that Tesla set up the testdrive in quite suboptimal conditions and increased the risk of failure. It was Tesla who first proposed the road trip as PR. I think they could have come up with a proposal under more optimal circumstances.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A peace offering: Chris Harris thrashes a RWD, rear-engined car in the snow with snow tires.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
******* awesome

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too bad studded tires are illegal in my part of Maryland. They are only legal in the mountainous counties: Allegany, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, and Washington counties

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[quote name=[URL]http://www.autogespot.com/stolen-porsche-997-gt3-rs-4.0-is-completely-stripped[/URL]]

It might be possible that the owner of this car decides to rebuild the car. [/quote]

LMFAO

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads