• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Were you a psych major, I'm sure there's a pill you can take that could help you out with that.

Numbers nerd and I realize I am being irrational. It's only a handful of cars and colors: 8th Gen Civic (all colors and versions), VW Cabrio, Blaze Orange Metallic RSX (05-06), 5th Gen Civic Hatchback in that ugly teal color

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Numbers nerd and I realize I am being irrational. It's only a handful of cars and colors: 8th Gen Civic (all colors and versions), VW Cabrio, Blaze Orange Metallic RSX (05-06), 5th Gen Civic Hatchback in that ugly teal color

:lol: it's all good. That's too bad, not many daily drivers out there that can achieve 8200 RPM. This made the list some of the highest revving production cars in existence...well at least the peak car of its generation made the list. I spy a couple of "peak 911's" :fonz:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/g6599/highest-revving-production-cars/?slide=1

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok, you guys all had an opportunity to identify peak Honda and failed miserably.

Lemme fix this :

D57F55C3-DC5A-4407-8F83-5351B719B134.jpeg

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, you guys all had an opportunity to identify peak Honda and failed miserably.

Lemme fix this :

View attachment 1130471

That's a gray area Honda as it's classified in the USA as an Acura. Personally I have never referred to it as a Honda. Think Hummer vs Humvee

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No BMW, thought the V8 on E90 rev pretty high (8k+)

Very true. Surprised that's not on the list because it was owned by almost every single journalist at one point.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When you boil down what Honda's goal is. And what this is.
S660 is peak Honda.

The interior is pretty badass I must say.

interior.jpeg

Having said that, the exterior immediately makes me imagine that this is what you get when a PT Cruiser and a Plymouth Prowler had too much to drink one night, hooked up, and 9 months later this is what greeted the world. Now it rides the short bus to school and is often referred to as, "special".

exterior.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
holy **** that thing is hideous

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's a gray area Honda as it's classified in the USA as an Acura. Personally I have never referred to it as a Honda. Think Hummer vs Humvee
They’re Hondas. Calling it an Acura is a conceit to the NA market because they felt they needed a “luxury” nameplate to justify the prices they set for the car.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Lemme fix this :

View attachment 1130471

Yeah, NSX is a contender--one of my all-time favorites. But S2000 was also affordable and more simple, so more 'Honda' in my book. Also, it had a sweeter engine and was a later model. Neither Honda nor Acura have mustered a performance car since that is as good or as interesting.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads