• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ramuman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

my SA is trying to find a 918 for me to sit in. Apparently they're easier to find than a GT4 with LWB.

The PCCB is just not going to fly with the wife. We have PCCB on the GT3 and i posted earlier on this thread about my $12k bill for replacing the fronts. Porsche told us that a freak accident was to blame and you might argue that lightning won't strike twice...but you know how wives get. The steelies are enough brake for that car anyway. Btw I think I'd feel more justified with upgrading to CCB on the M4 because the steelies on my previous gen M3 did have a tendency to fade.

Anyway I'm looking at sapphire blue, extended leather with deviated stitching, deviated color seat belts, nav, CF trim, and not much else. plus LWB if we decide it will work.

I know shipment only recently started on the GT4s, and my friend and I went looking for one. There were literally 2 918s we could sit in and no GT4s at two Porsche dealerships in SoCal. One of the nice ladies jokingly said, you can always get the 918.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
If you want a vehicle with serious off-road cred but tame in the city get an LR4 or RR Sport.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
RR's always confuse me. Beautiful, luxurious, stylish, capable, and enormous off road capabilities.

having said that, it might not be capable of making it to the grocery store.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Haven't they upped their game since the pre-Ford days? I have to say the LR4 and Sport are always on my radar when my lease comes due.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey, all they have to do is make it successfully through a three year lease. Then it becomes someone else's problem. And by someone, I mean those dudes who put 24 inch rims and dark tints on depreciated off-lease rovers

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In the Porsche dealership to put in my order and they have an ultraviolet GT3RS hidden in the back. Yum yum. (I wonder if they would do paint to sample in this color?)

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

In the Porsche dealership to put in my order and they have an ultraviolet GT3RS hidden in the back. Yum yum. (I wonder if they would do paint to sample in this color?)

Are you gonna get rid of a car in your stable to accommodate dat GT4?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dat Cayman S is leased. Will pick up GT4 around the time the term ends

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You could also get McLaren Musgravite Black, McLaren amethyst black or Audi Merlin purple.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Omg look what I found

Last edited:

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shame about the delay - also have heard that Acura was benchmarking the 458 and now has to compete against the 488, so we shall see.

My biggest problem is the styling looks like the R8 with a slightly uglier front.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads