• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pkincy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LSeca
My BMW M3.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q.../lsb4me042.jpg

Don't go trading that in for some stupid low price without emailing me.
inlove.gif

Perry

LSeca

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pkincy
Don't go trading that in for some stupid low price without emailing me.
inlove.gif

Perry

smile.gif

This is my second M3, one of the many good things about the car is that you don't ever trade them in. I sold my last one in two days for asking price.

Memphis

Reaction score
I figure I would play and show you what I drive/race on a daily basis. 2004 Volkswagen R32. By far the best bang for the buck vehicle I have ever owned. Its pretty satifying to go into a Porsche dealer to trade in the car for a C4S and after the test drive come away disapointed in the potential purchase.

Street Mode
Background_1024.jpg

Track/AutoX mode
R32AutoXP7302405_JPG.jpg

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've bought a few new cars in the past and got sick of eating the depreciation so I got this a few years ago - a 1995 w124 E320. Great car - still looks new inside and out. I spend about $1500 per year maintaining it, which is a hell of a lot less than paying for a new economy car. and this only cost me $8000 when I bought it 3 years ago. My mechanic thinks it will go 400K+ miles. Its at 170K now.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I've bought a few new cars in the past and got sick of eating the depreciation so I got this a few years ago - a 1995 w124 E320. Great car - still looks new inside and out. I spend about $1500 per year maintaining it, which is a hell of a lot less than paying for a new economy car. and this only cost me $8000 when I bought it 3 years ago. My mechanic thinks it will go 400K+ miles. Its at 170K now.

Fabulous car. My brother just bought an 300E as a daily driver and it is very nice ride for the money.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Completely relevant, but I went to the mall today to get lunch with a friend of mine (the food at the food court sucks...) and when I was going back to my car I saw 3 07' black E350's parked next to each other...there's way too much money / not really moneyed but financially mortgaged up the ass people in south Florida.

Jon.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Completely relevant, but I went to the mall today to get lunch with a friend of mine (the food at the food court sucks...) and when I was going back to my car I saw 3 07' black E350's parked next to each other...there's way too much money / not really moneyed but financially mortgaged up the ass people in south Florida.

Jon.

They're probably all leased.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron

Awesome car. When I save up enough money (another 2-3 years), I'm probably going to go for a '97-'99 E320.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
They're probably all leased.
Nah, I know some people (few and far between, I will admit) that actually own their cars. Leasing has its advantages, even if you can afford to purchase the car outright. But, yeah for the most part Florida is fantasy land. Jon.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Houndstooth
2002 Crown Vic

I see you have the sport model with the police package - sweet. I was actually looking at a Crown Vic/retired police car when I found my Benz. The Vic was just too bare bones - those cop cars have vinyl rear seats and no carpeting.

I have a soft spot in my heart for full size American steel. I could see my next car being a gently used DTS or Town Car. I love that stealthy old-man style. Plus they're the ultimate make-out cars.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I drive a 2005 Infinit G35 Coupe. And this is what it looks (mine is black):
article_137-img_1.jpg
It's a car that really wants to be a BMW, but still isn't...

briancl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
I drive a 2005 Infinit G35 Coupe.

And this is what it looks (mine is black):
article_137-img_1.jpg

It's a car that really wants to be a BMW, but still isn't...

The 07 G35 is a step in the right direction though. The revised engine makes a lot more power throughout the whole powerband and has a higher redline.

Check it out.. http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136869

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by briancl
The 07 G35 is a step in the right direction though. The revised engine makes a lot more power throughout the whole powerband and has a higher redline.

Check it out.. http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136869

I'm afraid those charts don't make any sense to me. I'm not much a car enthusiast...

I don't think I'll be keeping the car much longer, it doesn't handle Canadian winters very well, and doesn't stand a chance in the mountains (I live near the Rocky mountains). I think I'll be looking to get an Escalade, Navigator, or RR in the next year or so.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads