• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carmina burgundy punched cap toe, Rain last, Tomir sole

canadianhockey3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, just received word Skoak. They are willing to put up the preorder page, but first require the full specifications for the makeup. In order to provide him with that, I'll need to confirm with you guys what lining we are going for. Would you all be ok with red? I personally haven't seen red lining on a Carmina shoe so I think it'll be both unique and a good color to pair with burgundy. Please let me know if this ok as soon as possible so that we can get this order going.

sarteaga

Reaction score
Hey guys, just received word Skoak. They are willing to put up the preorder page, but first require the full specifications for the makeup. In order to provide him with that, I'll need to confirm with you guys what lining we are going for. Would you all be ok with red? I personally haven't seen red lining on a Carmina shoe so I think it'll be both unique and a good color to pair with burgundy. Please let me know if this ok as soon as possible so that we can get this order going.

I'm game.

canadianhockey3

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Per Leaves' post in the Carmina thread- it's a good thing we began this GMTO when we did:

A quick note about Carmina prices

I received a new recommended retail price list this week from Carmina. These will kick in on August 17. It is the first time Carmina sends out a recommended price list in order to harmonize pricing between their retailers and their own stores. We’re a bit swamped right now in regards of questions regarding the new US and International policies and as you know we are short-handed. So please allow us some extra time before we answer any queries. Please do not PM me, send any questions you have to [email protected]. Thank you.

A lot of things going on at the same time right now.
1159%5B1%5D.gif
As always, this price increase only applies to new orders. It will not affect any placed orders, pre-orders or MTOs. Nor will it affect any current GMTOs - even if they expire after August 17.

These are the new prices from Aug 17:
  • Shoes - 3700 SEK VAT included
  • Inca lasted shoes - 4100 SEK VAT included
  • Chukkas and Chelseas - 4300 SEK VAT included
  • Jodphurs - 4700 SEK VAT included
  • Boots - 4700 SEK VAT included

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads