Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Carmina burgundy punched cap toe, Rain last, Tomir sole

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by gdknight64, Jul 26, 2015.

1. gdknight64

gdknight64 Active Member

2. sarteaga

sarteaga Senior member

Will this be 50% on order and 50% on delivery or 25% on order and 75% on delivery?

3. canadianhockey3

canadianhockey3 Senior member

I am not entirely sure, but if I could venture a guess, judging by the pre-order deposits for standard Carmina shoes already on their website, it looks to be 50% up front, the rest prior to delivery. Maybe Patrick (@Leaves) could confirm?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015

4. sarteaga

sarteaga Senior member

I was hoping for 25/75. Beginning of school year = a lot of purchases for the classroom.

5. canadianhockey3

Here's an updated list of those confirmed and those interested. Could those whom I have tagged as "interested" either let us know in the thread or else pm me to let me know where you stand?

Confirmed:
    @canadianhockey3
    @sarteaga
    @gdknight64
    @oxfordsandties
    @Pbayvip
    @kworcester (tentatively, depending on whether Carmina can do a narrower width in the same batch of orders)

Interested:
    @Jmm722

Getting close, gents!

6. oxfordsandties

oxfordsandties Senior member

very exciting

7. Jmm722

Jmm722 Senior member

Unfortunately I'll step out of "interested." I recently purchased some museum burgundy and will be likely choosing brown for my next pair so it's less redundant. However, this shoe will be awesome and I'll likely regret it. Still look forward to seeing the finished product.

8. Pbayvip

Pbayvip Senior member

Guys, for the next 8 days I will be mostly out of wifi, with only sporadic net availabilty.
    I am, however still firmly in this project. Just saying, in case there's another head count...

9. canadianhockey3

Thanks for the heads up. The pre-order will most likely be going live early next week on Skoak's website (Monday, hopefully) so if you have the ability to check in here and there, please do so so that we can get our 6 pre-orders paid as quickly as possible. Either I or @Leaves will post a message to this thread notifying everyone when it is up on their website.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015

10. oxfordsandties

[​IMG]

11. Sudonihm

Sudonihm Senior member

I am trying to decide but can't tell what the final make up will be? I think it's a punched cap toe on the rain last with to it soles. But I can't tell what color? Is it Vegano bordeaux? If so, how dark does the group want to go?

FWIW, I may be interested if the burgundy runs to a darker hue. I'd also prefer a medallion on the toe like This:

12. canadianhockey3

Hi, we have decided on a burgundy punched cap toe on Rain last, Tomir sole. No medallion on the toe. Let us know if you're still interested.

13. gdknight64

gdknight64 Active Member

Does anyone know the lining color options? Is purple the default if we don't specify?

14. oxfordsandties

That is a good question. I would prefer a darker color that shows wear and tear a bit less. I am open to any decent color though.

15. gdknight64

gdknight64 Active Member

@Leaves do you happen to know the lining colors? I feel similarly to oxfordsandties and would prefer a darker color over purple, but that's a slight preference. Thanks!