• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

CARDHOLDER WALLET made of rare leather

CARDHOLDER WALLET made of rare leather

ksballs

Reaction score
ksballs submitted a new classified:

CARDHOLDER WALLET made of rare leather - NEW handmade cardholder, karung & python skin

Absolutely new cardholder wallet made of genuine karung snake & python leather. The wallet has three card slots (each can hold multiple cards) and a pocket for cash.

Truly handmade from cutting to stitching, no machines used!

— Red-brown karung snake & blue python skin from italian tannery, fantastic quality, matte finish. Karung is very durable, this leather is used by high-end fashion brands like Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Bvlgari and many others

— Smooth goat skin lining (from...
Read more about this resource...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.