• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can I Pull Off Hair Like This?

chipperf

Reaction score
This is the hair that I want.. something of his when its long:

Zac03.jpg

And this is my hair now:

DSC00535.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Do you think I could pull this hair style off? I've been
fight[1].gif
with my back and forth and wanted someone else opinion.

sbbbjm

Reaction score
you could . . . but it looks like your hair is slightly wavy so it won't have that sleek wispy look like zac efron's.

then you're going to have to get into straightening it, and well, when you have to do that much work to look like you didn't do any work it always looks like it comes off a bit contrived - i can always tell when guys use a flat iron.

if you like that look i would just let the top/bangs grow out and get a classic 'short back and sides' - you'll still be able to have a swoopy bang or slick it back like zac does.

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No one can pull off that hairstyle. Twink cuts like that never look good.

Inficius

Reaction score
I don't think the style in the pic would work very well, but I do think you need something new. Look around and see what you can find.

aizan

Reaction score
your face is long, so longer bangs and layering would certainly look nice. don't straighten your hair, though.

growing a beard would also look good, but it may not be appropriate for your work.

chipperf

Reaction score
For those of you who said no.. any recommendations as to what (short or long) is a good hairstyle for me?

I definitely want change.. I just don't know what to do

HELP!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads