• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camiceria Olga Milan

Dan e gee

Reaction score
Now, I have seen 2 good reviews about this place.
Apparently you can have a MTM shirt with good quality for fabric €83(£71) : Royal Oxford 100% cotton - Two ply with MOP buttons and own detail choices (minimum order of 2. However, new(web) clients can purchase single shirt their first order to test).
The reason they can do it so cheap is because they buy last run fabrics from luxury mills.
The best fabrics are €75, the cheapest €55.

Has anyone ever got a MTM for them.
Is this one of the best kept secrets, or too good to be true?

Doan Tu Thanh

Reaction score
Well don't forget €20 shipping fee within Europe. It's a good deal nevertheless, and seems too good to be true like you said. It's hard to find reviews as well which questions their liability. So sorry I can't test it out soon since I want to tone up my figures before I refurbish my wardrobe. If you want to try however, please post your review I'll be looking for it :)

Carlo 75

Reaction score
i ve been there and got 3 tailor- made shirt....very good quality...the owner it sabsolutely serious..both quality 55,00 or 75,00 e are good...so feel free to buy it,

mactire

Reaction score
i ve been there and got 3 tailor- made shirt....very good quality...the owner it sabsolutely serious..both quality 55,00 or 75,00 e are good...so feel free to buy it,

Do they do a camicie di prova or a trial shirt in a muslin?

krisza

Reaction score
I have five of their shirts and have found them to be of good quality and long-lasting. Very good value for money!!

Camiceria Olga

Reaction score
Ciao, my name is Ciro, I am the owner of Camiceria Olga. I was browsing on the net and found that you are talking about my place... thank you for your interest.

Just a couple of points for you:

The reason why my prices are highly competitive are due to the high volumes of shirts I produce. So I don't have very good unit margins, but I have very high production volumes. I don't buy last run productions, because I want my range to be as much "continuative" as possible (moreover last run fabrics are always strange in colurs and patterns, it is hard to find the classic fabrics as last run batches)
- 55 euro fabrics are all imported fabrics, very basic, but they do the job. For 50 years we have been selling only them
- 75 euro fabrics are all high quality two ply fabrics form Thomas Mason, Albiate, Alfatex, Canclini etc..

As regards negative reviews what can I say.... having such big volumes sometimes we do mistakes, but generally are always keen to fix them. We are lucky to have many clients and I accept that not all can be satisfied. Consider that generally unhappy clients write more reviews than happy. Consider also that made-to-measure is a difficult job as there is no absolute right or wrong, and each client has his own expectations. Moreover having such low prices I have a very varied customer base often ignoring what a good made to mesasure garment should be (some think it should be a second skin on their body which is not exactly the case).

Feel free to write me if you have ant question

Ciao

Ciro

krisza

Reaction score
Dear all,

I have ordered many shirts from Camiceria Olga and I must admit that I am impressed, both by their value for money, but also for their quality. The attention to detail is second to none and the owner Ciro is very happy to help with any queries or refinements of the measurements. For example, recently I wanted the left cuff of my casual shirts to be a 1/4" wider than my right one in order to accomodate my watch.

Overall, when compared to other shirtmakers such as Ede and Ravenscroftr, I found that Camiceria Olga provide better value for money for similar quality.

Kristian Zarb Adami

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads