• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brioni Suits, Ties, and Slax

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale are NWT Brioni ties, Suits and slax. Putting these up here before on ebay and will take any reasonable offers.

First tie is navy in color. Last Tie here is an Italo Ferretti
Navy SOLD pending Payment

All Trousers are $135 shipped.

First pair of pants is a size EU46 or US 30. Medium grey two pleat charcoal Flannel. Unfinished and NWT.

Size EU48 or us 32. Charcoal grey flannel pant. Two pleat. Unfinished and NWT

SOLD pending paymenet

Size EU50 or us 34. Charcoal Grey flannel pant. Two pleat and unfinished NWT.
SOLD

Size EU50 or US 34. Black flannel pant. Two pleat and unfinished NWT
SOLD

First suit is a size EU48R us 38R. Black Brioni. SB3B. With two side vents. Double pleated pants. All season weight fabric. NWT.

Size EU52R US 42R. Charcoal Brioni. SB3B. With two side vents. Double pleated pants. Fabric weight is a approx 10oz. NWT.

SOLD Pending payment

I may be selling the EU50R US 40R is there is any interest in this exact same suit. Can post more pics of anything if you would like to see.

I also have a 3 peice Belvest that is a EU50R us 40R in navy in an all season weight that might be going if anyone is interested and can make me a good offer on it.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry thought i put prices

Ties i'm looking for $60 shipped, i can't do much better than that unless you buy in quantity.

As for suits was hoping around $800, and the belvest i can't do much better than $995.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh if there is any interest i can get a Pal Zileri, 38R black on black stipe suit for $650.

raley

Reaction score
Man how fast did those pants go. If I want something in a size 32 I'm going to have to start not going to class and just refreshing styleforum all day.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry missed these in listing.

Light grey brioni slax. Size 50EU 34US. Flannel. NWT.
SOLD

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads