• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BOW TIES....I NEED HELP!!!!

artofemj

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm brand new to the style forum, tho I've been a long time stalker!
My buddy and I started a Bow Tie line call The Art of EMJ, and we would really love your honest opinion on how they look!

Here is our link http://www.theartofemj.com/

Thanks in advance and please be as brutal or as positive as possible, we have pretty thick skins!

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
I think this might be better received in SW&D... maybe? I just don't know the MC crowd will receive "blinged out bow ties". Some interesting looks there but I personally would never wear them and I have a penchant for bow ties. Either way best of luck with the new endeavor.

artofemj

Reaction score
Anybody else have any comments, come on guys I know you are thinking something whether you say this looks like trash or I wish I had $150 to spare on a really nice leather bow tie!!

Bowtiedlad93

Reaction score
they are not bad but bowties draw enough attention to themself as is, I would not want to draw even more attention then I already am. 'm sure there are guys who would love this look.

artofemj

Reaction score
Thanks guys for checking it out and for your opinions

Preposterous, I have been a long time stalker of this site, about nine months ago I was searching for info on a Brioni yobel tie I own and what is the difference in brioni and brioni yobel and my search led me to the Style forum. Since then I've been checking the site regularly for new trends and lines I never heard of. The site is awesome and has allowed my to take my personal style to the next level.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads