• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Black Boots

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh look, another newly made account asking about Ryan Gosling clothes...

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All my woes and problems were solved once i got in the dedicated ryan gosling sub forum.

My life has changed since i am no longer wandering around and clueless when it comes to fashion.

I now look in that forum to mr gosling.

fistinyoface

Reaction score
What version real doll has our lord and saviour got here? TIA (thanks in advance).

phonics

Reaction score
I was actually wondering the same thing when I was watching Only God Forgives

kazik toya

Reaction score
The boot is from the film for sure. I'm buying it for someone very particular about their dress, so when they made a comment about the shoes during the film, I jumped on it. From the side view of the shoe in the photos, they match the Madison boot, but the toe is very different from what is available to purchase. And here is the query: I'm wondering whether he is wearing vintage Madison boots or if they are simply used and the use of the boot changed the shape of the boot. (The low quality of the Madison boot could make the look of the shoe's look differ as they have been produced in India in years past).

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 99 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 88 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.4%
  • 9”

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%