• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bill's Khakis M3

msawch

Reaction score
Now that these have been out for a while, does anyone have any comments on the fit?

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
In comparison to the M2, they are slimmer. The rise is shorter and you should size up one size from what you normally wear from them. We stock them this season in Grey Sierra Twill (with flaps on back pockets) and Olive Chamois (no flaps).

Gary

undarted

Reaction score
I owned a pair of these when they first came out. Hated them. It's a shame, because Bills has a really sturdy, substantial twill fabric and nice construction.

Legit low-rise, but the legs were too wide. It's an odd mix, and was an odd fit.

Maybe it works for some body types, like mega man.

skiwebster

Reaction score
+1 on the extremely odd fit. the low rise is nice but the pants basically ballon out and the legs are way too wide.

i love the fabric of them though - looks durable and tough but still very soft. i'm going to end up converting them into shorts for next summer since i don't wear my pair at all but i think as shorts, they will be perfect.

msawch

Reaction score
They sound like a good candidate for some tapering, which can be done quite easily. My main attraction to them is the lower rise, which the M1 and M2 definately do NOT have. I'm gonna pick up a pair and use my New Standard chords as a template for the leg width... hopefully with good results

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads