• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Betty White on SNL this weekend...

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
**** hulu don't work from here. anyone has a link?

ninjavideo.net has the full uncut version (**** hulu) but you have to download DIVX webplayer, open their "video helper" window (link is provided on every page), and then type in a code...kind of annoying but they have high quality videos for almost every TV show. In the end it's totally worth it.

Be sure to have some kind of anti malware/anti virus up and running. I once got one of those annoying "Antispyware Soft" Malware bugs that took me about 15 minutes to remove.

Ooooor you can watch this megavideo flash version instead! Crappier quality though....

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
you sound so young conne, those were not the good old days
So when were the good old days? I have two periods in mind that are about a tie. Conne's reference overlaps with one of them.

Note: The answer is not anytime pre-1989.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
eddie murphy era

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
eddie murphy era

fuk yeah.

Mr. Rogers, Gumby, when he got made up like a white guy to see how white people live, even something as simple as when he stood on stage next to his chauffeur and he's like "I went to Nassau Community College for like two weeks, never had a real job etc etc" and then he turns to his chauffeur and asks him where he went to school. "Harvard".

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eddie murphy era
Disagree. He was quite funny in a handful of sketches and he and Piscopo worked well together. Overall those are pretty lean years. 1984 sort of gets a pass because they brought in so many ringers.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you can disagree but you'd be wrong. i'd be more stern with you if I didn't love rick flair.

Originally Posted by Biggskip
Disagree. He was quite funny in a handful of sketches and he and Piscopo worked well together. Overall those are pretty lean years. 1984 sort of gets a pass because they brought in so many ringers.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
^jeeze. whatever happened to joe piscopo?

last I heard he was running for mayor or something of some jersey town. He went downhill after he got on steroids and bulked up (hint, hint kunk)

you can disagree but you'd be wrong. i'd be more stern with you if I didn't love rick flair.

Ric Flair was a fukin' pimp.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
dman ed, you are predictable. was waiting for the piscopo roid connection.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^
cheers.gif

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
^jeeze. whatever happened to joe piscopo?
He played the sleazy club owner in two or three eps of Law & Order. He was also Gary Busey's agent in an ep of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. So he's got that going for him.
you can disagree but you'd be wrong.
I'm sorry, the correct answer is 1989-1992 or 1997-2001. Thanks for playing. We have some wonderful parting gifts for you.
i'd be more stern with you if I didn't love rick flair.
Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed with my idol seeing as how he didn't take his retirement like a man and now works for that second rate TNA.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
allegedly the heart of rock n' roll is still beating there. so are the celtics.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
you sure are uppity for somebody from Cleveland.

allegedly the heart of rock n' roll is still beating there. so are the celtics.

The Cavs's piss poor performance has got me feeling uppity.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics