• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Better Call Saul (AMC)

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In episode 3, what was going on when he made that deal with the other lawyer, the bald one, about the one defendant?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, I never caught it.

At what point did you guys figure out he was scamming his new found bar-friend?

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I figured that when the wallet contained all that cash, especially after Jimmy suggested they check out some place he knows and then go toward it.

I really enjoyed this last episode and I like how the pace is picking up.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish this aired an hour earlier. The last episode gets extra points for mentioning mother of pearl and high armholes. I find it distracting to watch people performing physically strenuous movements while wearing nice clothing. In episode 3 when he started running away from the phone booth after calling Nacho, I found myself immediately thinking 'how is he running in those shoes? No way I could do that in the shoes I had on today. Maybe the balmorals, though. I'd probably be okay in those, I guess." The whole thing with the watch scam was kind of clever, although I think most people would want the $1,500 cash over a having to pawn the most faked watch brand on earth.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Totally forgot to watch last night and instead vegged out to Vanderpump Rules. Can't wait to catch tonight

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I figured that when the wallet contained all that cash, especially after Jimmy suggested they check out some place he knows and then go toward it.

I really enjoyed this last episode and I like how the pace is picking up.

At that point, I was thinking the had stumbled across a mob hit given the area they were in and the looks of the guy on the ground.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

At that point, I was thinking the had stumbled across a mob hit given the area they were in and the looks of the guy on the ground.

I thought that and then realized it was really out of place for the show and given what we know of Saul's history. It's a dude he just met...

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
...inhaling your BM...

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Interesting and vastly humorous to watch the interactions between Jimmy and Mike.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think the show clicked for me this last episode. I honestly didn't know it was a scam until the fat guy got up and shook his hand :embar:

Also, what are you getting at with the "Saaaaaaaal, good man" thing? Don't get it. :embar: :embar: :foo:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Baa, baa, butthole...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads