1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Better Call Saul (AMC)

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gomestar, Feb 9, 2015.

1. otc

otc Senior member

Was totally expecting Mike to pull the trigger (and miss the kill-shot of course...leaving him crippled but alive...Mike flubs the reload and can't get off a second shot).

One of the rare instances in a prequel type environment where someone can point a gun at a character from the original and you won't be sitting there saying "well, of course he doesn't actually shoot him"

1 person likes this.
  2. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

Also, can someone please kill Chuck. He is even more annoying that Walt's wife.

1 person likes this.
  3. gort

gort Senior member

I want to know what happened to Chuck's wife and I too hope he dies.

1 person likes this.
  4. in stitches

Here are my issues with Chuck, aside from his overarching annoyingness.

1. He is nothing more than a combination of two tired stereotypical characters.

A. Crazy tin foil no really Im not crazy bc Im super smart, character.

B. Old corporate white guy who sneers on anyone beneath him and tries to undermine the success of anyone beneath his stature, character.

Bonus to B, the guy beneath his stature is also his sketchy younger brother who toils endlessly for approval teetering back and forth between turning over a new leaf only never to receive it! Which leads to more distrustful lack of approval and teetering!!

Can we add any more stereotypes to Chuck?

2. He has not changed one iota as a developing chracter. Still crazy. Still out to get Jimmy behind his back, maybe now its more overt, just like at the end of last season.

Snooooooooorezzzzzzzzzz

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  5. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

6. in stitches

7. chogall

chogall Senior member

They need to write him off soon and bring on a bigger villain. A Gus Fring type.

1 person likes this.
  8. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

Srsly tho I do agree that he's an awful character. After watching the last episode I also thought that they were moving along at a glacial pace.

1 person likes this.
  9. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

I enjoy the pace it moves it, really enjoy the show as well. I originally thought it would be really stupid, but has surprised me in being really good.