• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best shampoo

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
Lanza is my all time favorite. However, I am growing partial to Bumble & Bumble and Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree line.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the answer to this question depends on your hair type.  I have dry hair and like Anthony Logistics coconut shampoo and conditioner.  As far as styling products go, I am partial to Bumble & Bumble Sumo Wax.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I had been using American Crew, but when I recently finished it off, I tried a sample of the new Dove Shampoo (i.e. Dove Soap) and actually have found that I like it much better than the American Crew. The Dove actually lathers better and my hair feels softer.

I'm still using the American Crew Texture Cream to style my hair.

Bradford

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like the baxter shampoo (with its dht removing properties) along with paul mitchell awapuhi shampoo

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think i tried something from the paul mitchell tea tree line. I believe the one i used had peppermint oil or something in it (not quite sure, this was a year ago). The peppermint oil or whatever it was makes your head feel really cold and I can say that nothing feels better in the morning.

I've been using thermasilk recently but I think i'm gonna pick-up a bottle or two of something else when i get my haircut this week.

feltva

Reaction score
Aveda - excellent products, excellent scents too. Origins - very good. You will notice the difference quickly. Kiehls - quality, good for most hair types. www.kiehls.com I would avoid Redken.

thc

Reaction score
I actually hate Aveda products except for the Rosemary Mint shampoo. The mint makes your scalp feel great.

Check out Aesop from Australia too.

thc

Reaction score
I actually hate Aveda products except for the Rosemary Mint shampoo. The mint makes your scalp feel great.

Check out Aesop from Australia too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads