• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best shampoo

GQ Lawyer

Reaction score
Lanza is my all time favorite. However, I am growing partial to Bumble & Bumble and Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree line.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think the answer to this question depends on your hair type.  I have dry hair and like Anthony Logistics coconut shampoo and conditioner.  As far as styling products go, I am partial to Bumble & Bumble Sumo Wax.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I had been using American Crew, but when I recently finished it off, I tried a sample of the new Dove Shampoo (i.e. Dove Soap) and actually have found that I like it much better than the American Crew. The Dove actually lathers better and my hair feels softer.

I'm still using the American Crew Texture Cream to style my hair.

Bradford

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like the baxter shampoo (with its dht removing properties) along with paul mitchell awapuhi shampoo

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think i tried something from the paul mitchell tea tree line. I believe the one i used had peppermint oil or something in it (not quite sure, this was a year ago). The peppermint oil or whatever it was makes your head feel really cold and I can say that nothing feels better in the morning.

I've been using thermasilk recently but I think i'm gonna pick-up a bottle or two of something else when i get my haircut this week.

feltva

Reaction score
Aveda - excellent products, excellent scents too. Origins - very good. You will notice the difference quickly. Kiehls - quality, good for most hair types. www.kiehls.com I would avoid Redken.

thc

Reaction score
I actually hate Aveda products except for the Rosemary Mint shampoo. The mint makes your scalp feel great.

Check out Aesop from Australia too.

thc

Reaction score
I actually hate Aveda products except for the Rosemary Mint shampoo. The mint makes your scalp feel great.

Check out Aesop from Australia too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%