1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Best shampoo

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by LabelKing, Jun 25, 2003.

1. LabelKing

LabelKing Stylish Dinosaur

Dear all,

What is the best shampoo of all your opinions?

Would one say Redken, American Crew, and such?

Thank you.

2. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior Member

Lanza is my all time favorite. However, I am growing partial to Bumble & Bumble and Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree line.

3. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Distinguished Member

I think the answer to this question depends on your hair type.  I have dry hair and like Anthony Logistics coconut shampoo and conditioner.  As far as styling products go, I am partial to Bumble & Bumble Sumo Wax.

4. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

I had been using American Crew, but when I recently finished it off, I tried a sample of the new Dove Shampoo (i.e. Dove Soap) and actually have found that I like it much better than the American Crew. The Dove actually lathers better and my hair feels softer.

I'm still using the American Crew Texture Cream to style my hair.

Bradford

5. hermes

hermes Distinguished Member

i like the baxter shampoo (with its dht removing properties) along with paul mitchell awapuhi shampoo

6. GQgeek

GQgeek Stylish Dinosaur

I think i tried something from the paul mitchell tea tree line. I believe the one i used had peppermint oil or something in it (not quite sure, this was a year ago). The peppermint oil or whatever it was makes your head feel really cold and I can say that nothing feels better in the morning.

I've been using thermasilk recently but I think i'm gonna pick-up a bottle or two of something else when i get my haircut this week.

7. feltva

feltva Member

Aveda - excellent products, excellent scents too. Origins - very good. You will notice the difference quickly. Kiehls - quality, good for most hair types. www.kiehls.com I would avoid Redken.

8. thc

thc Senior Member

I actually hate Aveda products except for the Rosemary Mint shampoo. The mint makes your scalp feel great.

Check out Aesop from Australia too.

9. thc

thc Senior Member

I actually hate Aveda products except for the Rosemary Mint shampoo. The mint makes your scalp feel great.

Check out Aesop from Australia too.