• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beretta Sample Sale

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beretta's hunting-inspired clothes are up to 70 percent off.
When: 5/22-5/24 (9am-6:30pm); 5/25 (9am-5pm).
Where: 560 Seventh Ave., at 40th St., second fl., 718-747-1656.

Did anyone attend? I bought my dad a nice herringbone shirt last Xmas for $40. I saw the same thing in the store retailing for $165. Double-needle stiching but great fabric and interesting buttons for $40.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If only they'd put the 471's on sale.
confused.gif

mr. magoo

Reaction score
I went on Monday so my knowledge is dated -- a fair amount of outwear with an obvious hunting bent. They had some nice mocha colored husky coats for around $50, several sport coats for around $300 (Zegna fabric, some handwork in them), many, many hunting vests for $55. The occasional linen safari jacket for $300 or so.

What else? Field themed ties -- dogs, birds, guns -- for $25. Nice pair of Paraboot chelsea boots for $99 in size 8. Good selection of sweaters in larger sizes only. Several lovely gun cases at 75% off. No smaller-sized shirts. A couple of smaller-sized sweaters.

Lots of women's clothes. If your lady likes conservative stuff (think affluent Connecticut country woman look), then send here there. I picked up gifts.

Urban Warrior

Reaction score
Picked up a real warm fleece thats lined for $25 bucks today and a killer set of $49 grips for my little 22 for $1......

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is that an ankle piece?

Urban Warrior

Reaction score
Nah, it's a 22lr kind of fragile, picky and not a lot of stopping power...Fun gun to plink with though and a nice last ditch pocket carry etc... I wear my Glock 26, or 27 on the ankle or my S&W 442....

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice I've got a glock 18 that I use for fun. Are you a cop in NY?

JLibourel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Glock 18? I presume you've got a Class 3 license...if you're in the USA, that is.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rather more than that in the States...he'd have to be a Class III dealer, as there were no Glock 18's made before the ban in 1986.

Regards,
Huntsman

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My uncle runs a moderately successful gun store in the southeast US. Got it as a gift from him a couple of years ago. It's the 18c model, doesn't get as much attention as the 17 or the 24 but the full auto feature is unique (I think the speed is somewhere around 1200 rounds a minute). I'd like to get my hands on the 33 round mag and test on full auto but over the past 9 months I've been so busy with work I haven't had time. If and when I do, I'll take some videos of the gun in action, its a pretty impressive weapon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads