1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Barney's Coop quilted wool shirt-jacket, sz M (fits small)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by dkatz, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkatz

dkatz Senior member

100% wool (exterior), quilted shirt-jacket from Barneys. Small-fitting size medium.

Retailed for $450, asking $150 shipped in USA (inquire for international shipping)

Pretty insanely comfortable and warm, but I just have too many warm things for LA - I've only worn it once for about 2 hours. It's a charcoal gray with lighter gray pinstriping. Snaps along the front and on the chest pockets. Hand-warmer pockets near the side seems and two internal zip pockets. Size medium but I'm a pretty standard small and this fits me. Made in Italy.

One defect: the female end of the second snap down came detached. I imagine this is a fairly easy fix for a tailor.

Measurements are of the exterior of the jacket, so given that it's fairly thick, it fits smaller than these measurements reflect.
    pit-to-pit: 20.5"
    waist: 20.5"
    length from back of collar to bottom: 28"
    Top of shoulder seam to end of cuff: 25.5"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: