• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbera for everyone....

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
OK, someone recently asked about barbera.  i just got a big box in directly from barbera that contained 4 diff color sportcoats (1. charcoal grey melange 2. Oatmeal melange 3. Olive green/natural/chocolate melange 4. chocolate/natural glenplaid w/ rust windowpane) ranging from 38R thru 46L (15 total) and 4 suits all in charcoal flannel, but the cool thing is the pants are more like slacks and the jacket is sportcoaty, which a lot of places are doing (my salesguy at korshak does this) so you can mix it with other things.  amazing pieces.  also about 8-10 denim blue flannel sportshirts in S-XL and then anotehr color (haven't inventoried yet) in S-xxl.  you guys get first shot.  no pix yet, but i'm gonna try to get them done tonight.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
anything in 44R or 46R? I could definitely be in the market for some of that stuff if there are things in my sizes.

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
ok here goes:
Denim blue flannel sportshirt in s,m,l,xl
white pique with olive/blue stripe in s,m,l,xl,xxl

in sportcoats:
charcoal grey melange in 38r,40r,42r,46L
oatmeal melange in 38r,40r,42r,44L
olive green/natural/choc melange in 40r,42r,44r,46L
choc/natural glenplaid w/ rust WP in 38r,40r,42r

suit is just gunmetal grey flannel in 38r,40r,42r,44L

that's it.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Let me know when you have exact measurements of the 44 and 46L, I may be interested, thanks.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
The 46Ls are interesting- Italian 56L or 58L?

rsp1

Reaction score
What are the details on the 40r charcoal suit? thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads