• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australians, Reveal yourselves

cold war painter

Reaction score
I hope so, Wraith. I am getting so much grief at work right now! (Probably serves me right for getting so smug after the four centuries.)

killua

Reaction score
I'm surprised it took this long for an Aussie thread to turn to sport. BTW, anyone else looking forward to the A-League starting next month?

Good to see more Brisbane folks coming out of the woodwork.
Maybe there wouldn't be as much of a need to join here if good fashion was part of the culture already.

Lachy

Reaction score
Brisbane based Aussie here.

Sorry I'm late to the party, I spend most of my time in SW&D, but I like you MC folk just fine too
cheers.gif

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
I wonder if any of you care to comment on the whole hobbit situation.

It seems prone to conflict.

- B

calisanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cold war painter
Oh God, the Ashes ..

frown.gif

The South Africa Pietersen not there to help the Poms out for the rest of the series. Time to strike. If only Mitch can learn to bowl on the stumps and not 10 feet outside off.

Irv

Reaction score
Originally Posted by calisanfran
The South Africa Pietersen not there to help the Poms out for the rest of the series. Time to strike. If only Mitch can learn to bowl on the stumps and not 10 feet outside off.

Or as long as when catches are dropped .... the umps go to the third umpire! That might help too!
angry.gif

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by earthdragon
Welcome aboard - Aussie in LA..

Currently In Sao Paulo for a month on work - anyone else here - feel like 'knockin the top off a few frosty browns'?...... It's a Sartorial wasteland.... makes London feel cheap!
But FARK - some of the hottest women I have ever seen.

TheWraith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cold war painter
I hope so, Wraith. I am getting so much grief at work right now! (Probably serves me right for getting so smug after the four centuries.)

Yeah, we'll get back in the series without a doubt. You'll be able to crow again soon, I'm sure
wink.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads